Reward: 0.05
Duration: 1 day
Available: 1
Description: See inside for details.
Qualifications: MTC Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
Will the qual go up again for these? IDK what they are but I missed the qual b/c sick/not working a lot this week.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hubby and I do that every few months lol. I mean mostly it's to Goodwill on Dollar Days, but it's like "Here ya go, treat yoself to something nice" and one person gets a budget to go nuts with. We fancy.
I mean, 98% of my clothes came from a thrift store near me and the other 2% is from my pastor's wife because we're about the same size and frequently replaces her wardrobe

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hubby and I do that every few months lol. I mean mostly it's to Goodwill on Dollar Days, but it's like "Here ya go, treat yoself to something nice" and one person gets a budget to go nuts with. We fancy.
That sounds like fun!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have a pretty good set of workers to choose from at the moment. I'll post on the forum wayyyy ahead of time when I decide to recruit more workers.
Sweet! I will keep my peepers pealed.

I mean, 98% of my clothes came from a thrift store near me and the other 2% is from my pastor's wife because we're about the same size and frequently replaces her wardrobe
I worked highish-end-retail for a million years so I have a few REALLY nice things I hardly wear, but literally anything anyone sees me in is either from a thrift store, my moms closet circa 30 years ago, or Walmart bargain rack (b/c there are always weird things on it). I can't stomach the idea of paying full price moneys for any clothing item anymore.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Things You Haven't Done | Accept
Requester: GC Lab [A2F2JY33ATFEDK] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.89] [Fast=4.46] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=22] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Description: Participants will spend approximately 3-5 minutes answering questions
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
1.5 mins, delete ID from url[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I worked highish-end-retail for a million years so I have a few REALLY nice things I hardly wear, but literally anything anyone sees me in is either from a thrift store, my moms closet circa 30 years ago, or Walmart bargain rack (b/c there are always weird things on it). I can't stomach the idea of paying full price moneys for any clothing item anymore.
quoting myself to add OR I made it myself. I'm not a great sewer, but I can throw together a dress or skirt fairly easily. Circle skirts = life.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I would love to be able to buy actually new, not just new-to-me clothes, but I just can't spend my limited money on clothes, I'd much rather spend it on my hobbies

Reactions: Despairagus

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Today exemplifies the fishing aphorism that there's a fine line between fishing and just sitting on the shore staring at the water (or, in this case, HITScraper).

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
I worked at a Goodwill for a while, and hated it. There are some great deals there though.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Things You Haven't Done | Accept
Requester: GC Lab [A2F2JY33ATFEDK] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.89] [Fast=4.46] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=22] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Description: Participants will spend approximately 3-5 minutes answering questions
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
1.5 mins, delete ID from url[/td][/tr]
The link inside is broken for me, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.