12/28 - Weird Animals on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was hoping to find some miracle money batch that I'd overlooked by not being in my right mind today, but it seems that the turk day is at a standstill of suck. I guess the silver lining is the smiles that you guys provide, distracting me from the whiskey in the kitchen and the racing thoughts.

Losing your children hurts more than anything and there is no emptier feeling. There's absolutely no words or anything that I can say to make this better or help at all. Just know there are probably several of us who know exactly how you feel. My inbox is always open. Sending all good thoughts possible your way.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you. :blueheart: I'm sorry if that came off raw or angry or weird or whatever. Gonna try to keep my feet dipped into normalcy today and see where it gets me. So turkGods, go ahead and send those batches, yeah?
Never apologize for your feelings regarding that situation.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow i know i've been gone a couple days but sheesh. Gonna throw on some pandas and watch some tv

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
3 and a half minutes on this one, if you're bored or haven't done it yet:

Title: Read a short passage and answer a 5-minute survey of 20 short questions for an academic study | PANDA
Requester: Columbia PoliSci [A2USU5WVFF8T5Y] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.75 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We are asking you to participate in a research study on public attitudes toward the use of force in which you are asked to read a short passage and answer 20 short questions. The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location is US

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I really didn't want to 'like' this, but I wanted you to know it was seen and heard and felt :hug:
Losing your children hurts more than anything and there is no emptier feeling. There's absolutely no words or anything that I can say to make this better or help at all. Just know there are probably several of us who know exactly how you feel. My inbox is always open. Sending all good thoughts possible your way.
Never apologize for your feelings regarding that situation.
Thank you guys for being so understanding. I do love you crazy bunch of weirdos. And TQueen @TQueen..

Status
Not open for further replies.