12/28 - Weird Animals on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
well if you don't like rap in general, I can see why you don't like 2pac. his music is the very essence of what rap is supposed to be.

However he was a very versatile artist that made many positive and uplifting tracks, such as Changes, Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find, and Dear Mama.

...and lastly, many rappers come from neighborhoods filled with crime, poverty and hopelessness. When they make music that comes off as negative, they are expressing the anguish they feel from living in a country that has a history of oppressing people of color. Its really just them talking about the things they go through or the things the see other people go through. I think its kind of important that they shed light on the things that happen in Inner City America. We can't fix problems until we know they exist.
Yeah, you're never gonna get me to like 2pac or rap. Although some of the music is uplifting and some of it sheds light on inner city issues most of it glorifies crime and consumerism. Some of 2pacs music was to the contrary.. but not all of it. There's a lot of hypocrisy in the rap game. I don't buy into it.

Reactions: Liz

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, you're never gonna get me to like 2pac or rap. Although some of the music is uplifting and some of it sheds light on inner city issues most of it glorifies crime and consumerism. Some of 2pacs music was to the contrary.. but not all of it. There's a lot of hypocrisy in the rap game. I don't buy into it.
thats the most religious mom blanket statement-y thing i've heard today

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
its cool, preferences, yo (but i bet i could find rap u would like because despite what is played on the radio, there are many different kinds of rap)

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
dont ever buy anything edible from winn dixie.

i should know, I work there.
It's actually the first time I've tried, usually stuff looks too expensive so I didn't do it but MIL was there with her Winn Dixie card and they were 2 for $10 and I was like I LIKE PIZZA LET'S DO THIS.

I highly regret that decision because now I have another whole pizza in there.

Also regarding pizza and rap, it's preferences yo. Some people like things some people don't. That's okay.

Also now i want a pizzwrap

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: TQueen

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone use a wireless keyboard that can handle other bluetooth devices near it? I can't have my fitbit or phone near my desk or else my typing gets really slow. I must record calories burned at all times!

Status
Not open for further replies.