12/28 - Weird Animals on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
ok everyone, kadauchi is here. Which means he just capped. Which means we can narrow down the hits he works on everyday to hits that appear from early mornings to 1pm eastern.

I know we can narrow things down further.

Everyone with the username A-L, should check out batches from 1 cent to 20 cents

usernamed M-Z, gets the rest of the batches

and Jaded @Jaded you are excused. I have a special job for you. Go online and order one Large pepperoni pizza from Dominos and One large pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut.

record yourself eating the pizza hut pizza and then throwing the dominos pizza in the trash. trust me, its necessary.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ok everyone, kadauchi is here. Which means he just capped. Which means we can narrow down the hits he works on everyday to hits that appear from early mornings to 1pm eastern.

Everyone with the username A-L, should check out batches from 1 cent to 20 cents

and Jaded @Jaded you are excused. I have a special job for you. Go online and order one Large pepperoni pizza from Dominos and One large pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut.

record yourself eating the pizza hut pizza and then throwing the dominos pizza in the trash. trust me, its necessary.
That is a filthy waste. Even bad pizza is pizza.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

I only record myself eating marshmallows, sorry.

Also, I like Domino's crust. Sorry, not sorry.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I just ate this frozen pizza I bought from Winn Dixie and it was terrible. I didn't even finish my half and that says a lot.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I just ate this frozen pizza I bought from Winn Dixie and it was terrible. I didn't even finish my half and that says a lot.
dont ever buy anything edible from winn dixie.

i should know, I work there.

Reactions: aveline and YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.