12/28 - Weird Animals on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Business Study | PANDA
Requester: Arthur Jago [A1NV3GJLUZYI5O] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 4.17] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
Description:
2 minute survey; answer questions about a business situation
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 25
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 85; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite

Reactions: SleepComa

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I've never liked rap in general for quite a few reasons. I always preferred the positive messages and uplifting music of most hip-hop.
well if you don't like rap in general, I can see why you don't like 2pac. his music is the very essence of what rap is supposed to be.

However he was a very versatile artist that made many positive and uplifting tracks, such as Changes, Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find, and Dear Mama.

...and lastly, many rappers come from neighborhoods filled with crime, poverty and hopelessness. When they make music that comes off as negative, they are expressing the anguish they feel from living in a country that has a history of oppressing people of color. Its really just them talking about the things they go through or the things the see other people go through. I think its kind of important that they shed light on the things that happen in Inner City America. We can't fix problems until we know they exist.

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Title: Personality Development and Academic Outcomes Expansion Study | PANDA
Requester: Tackett Lab [A2VTSQPN08CW2A] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 1.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
Description:
We want to know if personality can tell us something, over and above IQ, about academic achievement. This survey should take about 30 minutes, and does contain attention check items.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None;

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
well if you don't like rap in general, I can see why you don't like 2pac. his music is the very essence of what rap is supposed to be.

However he was a very versatile artist that made many positive and uplifting tracks, such as Changes, Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find, and Dear Mama.

...and lastly, many rappers come from neighborhoods filled with crime, poverty and hopelessness. When they make music that comes off as negative, they are expressing the anguish they feel from living in a country that has a history of oppressing people of color. Its really just them talking about the things they go through or the things the see other people go through. I think its kind of important that they shed light on the things that happen in Inner City America. We can't fix problems until we know they exist.
Well said, I couldn't agree more with you.

Reactions: YAHU

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score

:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Science Preferences Research | PANDA
Requester: Stanford Academic Research [A2DF0YBSZHD9P5] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.31] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
Description:
6 question survey about social preferences. 50 cents per completion, US Citizens only persons above age 18
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score

Have you read The Rose That Grew from Concrete? It gives you a very good sense of who he was beyond being a rapper.

Reactions: thedorchannel

cassius

Reaction score

Not all rap originated that way. It's a folk thing.

https://youtu.be/0QQ5pcdP40M

Reactions: thedorchannel

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.