2019 MTURK CROWD SECRET GIFT EXCHANGE

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
I want to brag on theturkscribe @theturkscribe for being an awesome (and super speedy!) Secret Santa!! :santa:
My kids and I are in LOVE with our light up moon and we'll take a picture to share soon! πŸŒ• ❀

A reminder to everyone: as we all organize our gifts, don't forget to mark them as sent/received on your Elfster account. πŸŽ„ 🎁

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I want to brag on theturkscribe @theturkscribe for being an awesome (and super speedy!) Secret Santa!! :santa:
My kids and I are in LOVE with our light up moon and we'll take a picture to share soon! πŸŒ• ❀

A reminder to everyone: as we all organize our gifts, don't forget to mark them as sent/received on your Elfster account. πŸŽ„ 🎁
glad I'm not the only one who got ousted as the secret santa...I accidentally let my giftee know who I was lmao

• Haha
Reactions: savvy

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Considering the reports of already seeing what the gifts are, I guess we aren't supposed to wrap the gifts? I thought part of the idea was wrap the gift and have it opened on Christmas day.

I know I'm planning to have my gifts drop-shipped from amazon to my recipient if I can figure out how to ship-to-someone-else works on the site, but I'm trying to figure out if I should pay for the gift wrapping of those gifts or just have them sent without wrapping.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
glad I'm not the only one who got ousted as the secret santa...I accidentally let my giftee know who I was lmao
so I can sleep better knowing you don't have the same freak interests and hobbies I do? hahahahahaha.
I've been wondering about that since you mentioned you and your gift recipient have the same interests.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Considering the reports of already seeing what the gifts are, I guess we aren't supposed to wrap the gifts? I thought part of the idea was wrap the gift and have it opened on Christmas day.

I know I'm planning to have my gifts drop-shipped from amazon to my recipient if I can figure out how to ship-to-someone-else works on the site, but I'm trying to figure out if I should pay for the gift wrapping of those gifts or just have them sent without wrapping.
The spirit of the holiday is the important thing. Don't pay more for gift wrap. And I tend to open mine when I receive it. Actual Christmas in my household is for the little one. You should have the address of your gift person. I just add the person's address to my Amazon addresses if I'm sending from there, or wherever I'm sending from. It has been easier for me to have something sent from a site than to fight with trying to get something mailed myself.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Just a reminder to folks, don't forget to mark your gifts as sent and received on the Elfster site. And you're welcome to mention it here in this thread, as well, when you get your gifts! :santa: :tmnt:

• Love

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I got my gift today. I will post a picture tomorrow. The gift was great but the note combined with it was even better:celebrate2: