Crazy Planner Ladies...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Aww yes, got me a fancy little journal.

Now instead of working I'll figure out where to start on this little bullet journaling thing because it looked like something I really needed in my life.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Woops

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OMG why did I not realize we had this thread?!?! I'm gonna upload a buttload of pictures in a bit.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Here's my May monthly calendar. I kind of really hate it, nothing turned out right. First a new pen I tried for the 'May' header got smudged by my eraser even though it looked completely dry, then my coral/seaweed stencil was too small for my pencil. And it looks super plain :( Ugh

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's my May monthly calendar. I kind of really hate it, nothing turned out right. First a new pen I tried for the 'May' header got smudged by my eraser even though it looked completely dry, then my coral/seaweed stencil was too small for my pencil. And it looks super plain :( Ugh
That's pretty cute! I like the stickers. I think I need to make my monthly look like this instead of the list i made. more opportunities to decorate >.>

Also thanks for reminding me about Wentworth >.>

Reactions: JenniLeigh

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's pretty cute! I like the stickers. I think I need to make my monthly look like this instead of the list i made. more opportunities to decorate >.>

Also thanks for reminding me about Wentworth >.>
The stickers are awesome! I got the pack off Wish for free (but 2.99 shipping).
also, I'm SUPER pumped for Wentworth. I love that show lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My son took off with and lost my last good bujo pen. I'm...probably irrationally angry. I don't have money for any news ones. :angry2:

Reactions: Jaded

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
update: after searching for almost an hour, I finally gave up and sat down. within 10 minutes he yelled that he found it and I went to him. It was in the box of qtips in the bathroom. why? I have no idea.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I bought a planner (happy planner classic) And a hole puncher. now I'm adding extra to do lists and other random pages and there are so many. I think I may like planners a little too much.

I redecorated the front .

Reactions: JenniLeigh

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I bought a planner (happy planner classic) And a hole puncher. now I'm adding extra to do lists and other random pages and there are so many. I think I may like planners a little too much.

not gonna lie, that kinda makes me dizzy lol. I've always wanted to do a planner with rings but I've never wanted to buy the stuff for it lol. what kind of paper is it?

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

I love HP so so much <3

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm still putting washi tape and stickers all over it, btw.

I love HP so so much <3
This one was really cool. I saw it at walmart like 5 times before I finally caved and bought it. I just bought extender rings though because with the added pages it doesn't sit very well anymore.

not gonna lie, that kinda makes me dizzy lol. I've always wanted to do a planner with rings but I've never wanted to buy the stuff for it lol. what kind of paper is it?
yeah, makes me dizzy to look at it too XD. It's a little thicker than printer paper, I really like it so far. I went through and added a bunch of stuff ot the months that I knew something would happen in.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm still putting washi tape and stickers all over it, btw.

This one was really cool. I saw it at walmart like 5 times before I finally caved and bought it. I just bought extender rings though because with the added pages it doesn't sit very well anymore.

yeah, makes me dizzy to look at it too XD. It's a little thicker than printer paper, I really like it so far. I went through and added a bunch of stuff ot the months that I knew something would happen in.
oh that does sound nice. That's the one thing I dislike about moleskins, that the paper is so thin. I'm only on my second one ever and haven't really tried any other journals. What's on the cover, anyway? I can't really tell besides 'Love', but it kind of looks like there's something below that?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
oh that does sound nice. That's the one thing I dislike about moleskins, that the paper is so thin. I'm only on my second one ever and haven't really tried any other journals. What's on the cover, anyway? I can't really tell besides 'Love', but it kind of looks like there's something below that?
It's black marble washi tape. it was alternating stripes of the love tape and marble tape. Willow picked it out for me. I've written on this paper with markers and whatnot and haven't seen any bleeding/ghosting. So it's decent paper.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's black marble washi tape. it was alternating stripes of the love tape and marble tape. Willow picked it out for me. I've written on this paper with markers and whatnot and haven't seen any bleeding/ghosting. So it's decent paper.
ohhh I see it now lol. I've never had marble washi :o need some now.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
ohhh I see it now lol. I've never had marble washi :eek: need some now.
I got it at walmart, it's really pretty. I've gone through two little rolls of it because I keep using it on things >.> It came in one of those little sets of 5 washi they have near all the journal stuff. (Same set as the black love tape.)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got it at walmart, it's really pretty. I've gone through two little rolls of it because I keep using it on things >.> It came in one of those little sets of 5 washi they have near all the journal stuff. (Same set as the black love tape.)
the only washi I've bought lately has little potted cacti on it. it's super cute, and I got it for a quarter!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
the only washi I've bought lately has little potted cacti on it. it's super cute, and I got it for a quarter!
I haven't bought any recently because juggling savings for my trip and other nonsense, but my mom and I are gonna go to hobby lobby/michael's when I go visit her and raid all the washi. I'm gonna come home with nothing but washi and stickers in my luggage.