Reaction score
What do y'all do with your old planners/journals/whatnot? Just curious

edit: like outdated/filledout/whatevs

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I haven't bought any recently because juggling savings for my trip and other nonsense, but my mom and I are gonna go to hobby lobby/michael's when I go visit her and raid all the washi. I'm gonna come home with nothing but washi and stickers in my luggage.
I'm so jealous of some people on the bujo subreddit. every now and then someone will post about a sale at michael's with $0.50 or $1 bins FULL of washi. my nearest michael's is over an hour away :cry:
What do y'all do with your old planners/journals/whatnot? Just curious

edit: like outdated/filledout/whatevs
I only have one full one and it's on my bookshelf. wasn't really sure what to do with it but I definitely didn't want to toss it.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm so jealous of some people on the bujo subreddit. every now and then someone will post about a sale at michael's with $0.50 or $1 bins FULL of washi. my nearest michael's is over an hour away :cry:

I only have one full one and it's on my bookshelf. wasn't really sure what to do with it but I definitely didn't want to toss it.
I'm on a buju facebook page as well as the subreddit and sometimes I get jealous too. I don't drive, so I can't really go to Michael's here, lol

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm on a buju facebook page as well as the subreddit and sometimes I get jealous too. I don't drive, so I can't really go to Michael's here, lol
:o I don't either! lol. I get to go to michael's about once a year, around Christmas. they do have online sales randomly though, that's usually when I stock up.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I made a new cover. It was going to be a full cover not just glued on to the other one but it turns out you shouldn't try and hole punch a place mat.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I made a new cover. It was going to be a full cover not just glued on to the other one but it turns out you shouldn't try and hole punch a place mat.
that's so pretty! and a great way to upcycle lol

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
that's so pretty! and a great way to upcycle lol
Thanks :) I thought it was so pretty but I didn't really have a need for a place mat, lol. I think I'm having too much fun decorating this thing when I do probably 5 things a week that aren't on my "get shit done" list.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't bought any recently because juggling savings for my trip and other nonsense, but my mom and I are gonna go to hobby lobby/michael's when I go visit her and raid all the washi. I'm gonna come home with nothing but washi and stickers in my luggage.
At Michaels, in a lot of them, and bins of 3/$1 washi from the old giant sets that are phased out <3
And amazon has some nice sets if you look around that are like 20-50 for $10-$20. Not too shabby.
Plus clearance at HL and Michaels is usually a good score :D

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
At Michaels, in a lot of them, and bins of 3/$1 washi from the old giant sets that are phased out <3
And amazon has some nice sets if you look around that are like 20-50 for $10-$20. Not too shabby.
:eek: I can't wait, my mom wants a planner like mine now so she said we have to go a couple days after I get there. I have about 13 sets of washi on my wishlist on amazon, the only reason I haven't bought any is I want to look at the one's in michael's first.

Oh and the whole no money thing.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ugh yes I've heard about the bins on amazon, I'm so salty about it lol

Reactions: JenniLeigh

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My July page. I got a single staedtler triplus fineliner from Barnes and Noble because I wanted to try one out before I bought a whole pack. I love it!...except for the bleed through :( might still get a pack though.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
My July page. I got a single staedtler triplus fineliner from Barnes and Noble because I wanted to try one out before I bought a whole pack. I love it!...except for the bleed through :( might still get a pack though.

What are those stickers cause they are friggin adorable and I need them in my life.

edit: and the staedtler bled on my bullet journal too. made me sad

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What are those stickers cause they are friggin adorable and I need them in my life.

edit: and the staedtler bled on my bullet journal too. made me sad
I got them off wish, only had to pay shipping! There weren't many in the pack unfortunately, and the others are angry lol.

I'm thinking about just buying a few more single staedtlers rather than a whole pack, they're only $1.50 and with the bleeding I don't see myself using them a lot :/ are there any fineliners you've had better luck with? This is my first

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I got them off wish, only had to pay shipping! There weren't many in the pack unfortunately, and the others are angry lol.

I'm thinking about just buying a few more single staedtlers rather than a whole pack, they're only $1.50 and with the bleeding I don't see myself using them a lot :/ are there any fineliners you've had better luck with? This is my first
I only have one, because I haven't gotten around to buying more, but there is this pen that comes in multiple colors that did not bleed much for me. It's not a fineliner though. it's a precise v5

https://www.amazon.com/Precise-Collection-Rolling-Assorted-38811/dp/B01NAH0070

Also I googled "cat in cup stickers" and it actually worked https://kawaiipenshop.com/products/cat-in-cup-stickers?variant=12536772526198

edit: didn't expect it too, was pleasantly surprised. Also wish I hadn't found it.

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I only have one, because I haven't gotten around to buying more, but there is this pen that comes in multiple colors that did not bleed much for me. It's not a fineliner though. it's a precise v5

https://www.amazon.com/Precise-Collection-Rolling-Assorted-38811/dp/B01NAH0070

Also I googled "cat in cup stickers" and it actually worked https://kawaiipenshop.com/products/cat-in-cup-stickers?variant=12536772526198

edit: didn't expect it too, was pleasantly surprised. Also wish I hadn't found it.
Lol cool! That pack has way more than mine did :eek: so cute.

Also, because I realized the 'this is hard and I can do it' might sound kind of weird without an explanation...it's the new mantra my therapist recommended. :shrug:

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol cool! That pack has way more than mine did :eek: so cute.

Also, because I realized the 'this is hard and I can do it' might sound kind of weird without an explanation...it's the new mantra my therapist recommended. :shrug:
I like it, seems like a good saying.

I also may have bought the cat in a cup stickers, and the lazy egg stickers. Maybe. I"m not gonna confirm that though.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score