Deals

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
That Halo Top ice cream y'all love is on sale at Fry's (Kroger stores... look up what it is in your area...) for 2.99 PLUS- there's a rebate from Ibotta for $1.

Reactions: kryss

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
This lady does some easy-peasy getting started videos.
This week is really good...

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
My Walgreens deals today:
-Arm & Hammer detergents are on sale for 1.99- already a GREAT price from the normal 6.49...
In this Sunday's paper there are $1 off coupons for {Any A & H product} {The pod style} and the {Sensitive/free} So you can buy one of each of those, for .99 each. (I had three of each coupon, so I got 9 for 8.91!- would have been 58.41)
- Scrubbing Bubbles, MOST of their products are on sale for 2/$6 ($3.00 each is still really good) BUT, there is also $2/two coupons in this week's paper. That's two bucks each PLUS- when you BUY TWO, you get $4 in register rewards. (I applied mine to another transaction instead of saving it....)
- Whole Blends shampoo/conditioner is $3.99 each. There is a coupon for $2/one in the paper- has been for many weeks, so we save them up. PLUS- there's a $2/two coupon to scan in their little coupon books up front. So, buying two, using two coupons, and the coupon book= .99 each.
-
BIC Soleil razors, part of the BYGO 50% off, PLUS- when you spend $15 in certain shaving items- you get 5000 points. (Like $5 to use later)
There are $3 coupons in the paper. To get to $15 I got 3 of the Soleil razors, one getting another 1/2 off- then one getting a cheapy pack of BIC 1/2 off- letting me use my three coupons I had- AND got me over the $15. I would have spent 7-something on them if they weren't out of the 5.99 razors, but I still went ahead and spend 9.96 on them. Would have been almost $25. (Plus I get my $5 in points...)
- Cottonelle Fresh Wipes 84 count packs are on sale 2/$7... (4.79 each normally) I used a $1/one coupon I had for each one. Making them 2/$5- already super good.... but then I grabbed a cheap filler item (you need one to apply a Register Reward- they ring up like coupons, and you can only have ONE coupon per item...) used my RR from the Scrubbing Bubbles deal- and paid $1.00 for BOTH- and then .79 for the candy filler item :)

Reactions: kryss

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Arm & Hammer deodorants are on sale at Safeway for .99 (The 2.5-6 oz ones, the ones at dollar stores are only one oz!) and there's a $1/one coupon in the 5/7 Smart Source inserts...FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Bath & Body Works code for $2 shipping on $10 orders: SOAKITUP

They also have Wallflower refills for $3.50 until midnight, 6 for $24 hand soaps, and 2 for $22 on their Cocoa Shea products.

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
FYI: Order online at Papa Johns for 50% today. Code is: GIVEME50

Reactions: TobyF

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
For vapers/e-cig folks, there is an offer for free sample of e-liquid here. The site I got it from said you could choose multiple flavors of each of the two products, so we'll see. Not sure how long shipping is or how quality these might be. Getting a new vapey thing tomorrow, so was just sort of checking different things out.

Lana Del Rey

Reaction score
JCPenney has their 65% off when you spend $100 + free ship going on right now. Lots qualify - even some disney stuff. American Tourister luggage seems to be a good deal.