Funko Nerd Thread

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Supernatural minis boxes are 97 cents at game stop. Enter your zipcode on website. See if store have em. Then wipe em out.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Of course I had a motive in creating this thread.
I wanted to show off that I got my first chase!!!!

Sadly didn't find him "in the wild" but got a fantastic deal in a lot on Ebay.

redtokyoboxers @redtokyoboxers
I saw these at Target the other day. I hate blind boxes. Just let me have the Mega Man, bruh.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I saw these at Target the other day. I hate blind boxes. Just let me have the Mega Man, bruh.

They technically aren't blind boxes.
At least the megaman one isn't since he's the only mega man character in that series.

What the arcade box cabinet has on the outside is what game series you'll get.
One mega man per case of those so keep an eye out for his cabinet.

Though you're probably best off just getting him online because every single store I've been to the megaman is already missing from the case lol.

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Not sure how I didn't know this existed, but I need it and I need it now.

Reactions: scrmcasey and TobyF

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I posted my Castiels on Instagram and one of my sisters (not whateverjill @whateverjill) said, "I don't really get the pop guys. Are they just super cute? Do you play with them?" Some people just don't get the important things in life. :(

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I posted my Castiels on Instagram and one of my sisters (not whateverjill @whateverjill) said, "I don't really get the pop guys. Are they just super cute? Do you play with them?" Some people just don't get the important things in life. :(
For me it's home decor.
But Gina does play with them....especially her Ludo.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
For me it's home decor.
But Gina does play with them....especially her Ludo.
Like I've said before. It' just badass. What other line of stuff is so spread out, that you can literally collect everything. I mean looking over at my shelf now. I see characters from Baywatch, Willy Wonka, Saved By The Bell, The Munsters, Lemmy, Matrix, Dragonball Z, Tekken, Overwatch, Moana, Charlie Brown, Bray Wyatt, add weird just cool stuff like Golden Girls, Bob Ross, Metallica is coming, Home alone pops are coming, it's your childhood come to life in every way.

Last edited:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
People that aren't collectors (yet) don't understand. I have them displayed in nearly every room at this point. It was interesting explaining them to my dad and step-mom when they came to visit in January. This is the only image I posted to facebook, when Wes Craven passed away.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
People that aren't collectors (yet) don't understand. I have them displayed in nearly every room at this point. It was interesting explaining them to my dad and step-mom when they came to visit in January. This is the only image I posted to facebook, when Wes Craven passed away.

These are amazing!

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ymmv. but I saw this shirt clearanced out at my target.
A reseller (makes shifty eyes at scrmcasey) totally cleared our Target out when they clearanced the shirts a couple weeks ago.

But I have my Toys R Us exclusive King of the Ring 1998 shirt on and that's what really matters :D

Reactions: scrmcasey

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
A reseller (makes shifty eyes at scrmcasey) totally cleared our Target out when they clearanced the shirts a couple weeks ago.

But I have my Toys R Us exclusive King of the Ring 1998 shirt on and that's what really matters :D
dayum

Reactions: C to the J

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

I limit my shadiness to reselling of exclusive figures only. Twice a year.