Mechanical Turk Suspensions and General Speculation

keljenner

Reaction score
People who gets their accounts back, from what I understand, are persistent You have to keep emailing. Your goal is a reasonable answer. Some people lose their accounts because they abuse them. A reasonable response would be you have done X and this is why your account was suspended.

Many others, often the ones we seem to hear about - on this thread - seem to be caught by a - I don't know - something triggers the suspension that isn't warranted. Your goal is to keep asking the why question. If it's not a real issue, they have been able to untangle that. Many people DO get their accounts back. It just takes persistence.

Good luck.
so did you have yours suspended and then got it back?

jan

Reaction score
so did you have yours suspended and then got it back?
No, but I've been around awhile and I've helped/supported others to get their acct back.

I think this is good advice.

keljenner

Reaction score
Okay. Do the majority of the folks you have experience with get their accounts back, or is it closer to 50/50?

jan

Reaction score
Okay. Do the majority of the folks you have experience with get their accounts back, or is it closer to 50/50?
Metallica @Metallica might have a better handle on that. But it seems like in the last few years - yes, most have gotten t heir account back. (Before that, no). But when he gets here, maybe he'll know more than I :)

Metallica

Never free, never me
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Note to any future users that need help:

I am not actively participating on this forum for the foreseeable future. I've added my email address to the main post, which you can use to contact me and I will do my best to help you.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I removed my email from the main post due to a wonderful person harassing me for not helping them instantly.

Anyway, I touched base with the Amazon contacts that I have and they expressed no interest in helping further. Why, I do not know. With that being said, I'm no longer able to offer emails other than the generic customer support. Best of luck with your suspension woes.

Reactions: savvy

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Note to any future users that need help:

I am not actively participating on this forum for the foreseeable future. I've added my email address to the main post, which you can use to contact me and I will do my best to help you.
Come back dude. We miss you:D:D:D

• Love
Reactions: savvy and Metallica

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I removed my email from the main post due to a wonderful person harassing me for not helping them instantly.

Anyway, I touched base with the Amazon contacts that I have and they expressed no interest in helping further. Why, I do not know. With that being said, I'm no longer able to offer emails other than the generic customer support. Best of luck with your suspension woes.
thanks for trying to be a huge help. amazon doesn't make it easy!