MTS 3.2.x Bugs

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did not get any screenshots of this but this morning when i woke up I began to add hits to my catcher and started to get a bunch of hits caught, I go to my hit list and see that i have 13$ in there (cool) but to find out that most of the hits caught are duplicates of the same hit even though im only trying to catch it once.

also When clearing out my catcher just a little bit ago I added one hit to it and was just sitting on its page drinking water while i saw another hit pop up in there that i did not add to the list.

Edit: make that 3 more that just popped up in there randomly
I think I have a fix for this coming in 3.2.2. If the problem continues when 3.2.2 goes live let me know.

Reactions: freekshow420

charlie

Reaction score
I think I have a fix for this coming in 3.2.2. If the problem continues when 3.2.2 goes live let me know.
ok good because I just received 4 hits in a row from a single panda that caught its hit about 10 minutes prior and should have stopped at that point.

freekshow420

Reaction score
in some future update could you possibly add a setting or something making it easier to see your projected earnings like how it was before in hit tracker? I personally liked how you were able to see how much you had total pending or approved. Makes it easier then having to add it all up manually via pending/approved tabs in hit tracker.

Reactions: cb456

charlie

Reaction score
in some future update could you possibly add a setting or something making it easier to see your projected earnings like how it was before in hit tracker? I personally liked how you were able to see how much you had total pending or approved. Makes it easier then having to add it all up manually via pending/approved tabs in hit tracker.
Basic PE info is on the Mturk dashboard. Top Right "Reward Goal"

But, yes, I agree, having the separate $$ totals immediately visible would be great.

freekshow420

Reaction score
Basic PE info is on the Mturk dashboard. Top Right "Reward Goal"

But, yes, I agree, having the separate $$ totals immediately visible would be great.
does it include the pe from the approved/ pending like how it did on the old tracker? i haven't really looked at what you screenshotted much before. I did notice that it shown the daily ones. The old tracker would add up your total ( with approved hits that haven't shown paid yet ) that you were going to earn before your deposit was made to your bank.

edit: im guessing the month total would be that?

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
does it include the pe from the approved/ pending like how it did on the old tracker? i haven't really looked at what you screenshotted much before. I did notice that it shown the daily ones. The old tracker would add up your total ( with approved hits that haven't shown paid yet ) that you were going to earn before your deposit was made to your bank.

edit: im guessing the month total would be that?
Adding this back is on the todo list.

cahut13

Reaction score
Adding back the timestamp to a logged hit would be a huge help!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Adding back the timestamp to a logged hit would be a huge help!
That has been added back in 3.2.2 which is currently pending review.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
That has been added back in 3.2.2 which is currently pending review.
and it has passed since it installed itself a few moments ago.

for those that want to see what the change log says:

Change Log
Notices
  • Dark theme may cause lag and memory issues. Disable if you are experiencing any slowness or crashing to see if this helps.
  • Added the change log. It will appear after each update and is accessible by a context menu item triggered by a right click of the MTS icon.
  • Moved Catcher/Finder/Tracker to extension pages instead of using MTurk pages.
  • Redirect from the old MTSv3 Catcher/Finder/Tracker urls to the new urls.
  • Redirect the MTSv2 Catcher/Finder/Tracker urls to the new MTSv3 urls.
  • Catcher: Captchas should now trigger a modal on all MTurk pages so it can be solved.
  • Catcher: Should no longer say it has caught a HIT when it in fact hasn't.
  • Catcher: Should no longer randomly create/recreate Catchers
  • Finder: Added the alarm option back to Favorites.
  • Finder: Added the date column back.
  • Finder: Added options to toggle each column.
  • Finder: Added green border color to Favorited HITs.
  • Tracker: Searching for HITs should now work properly.
  • Tracker: Added MTSv2 HIT Tracker database export. (The old MTSv2 database is left untouched by MTSv3 and is only read to create the new database. All MTSv2 HIT Tracker data is still there)
  • Tracker: The "Date from" value is now defaulted to empty to make searching Tracker less cumbersome.
  • Added context menu items to launch Catcher/Finder/Tracker when right clicking on the MTS icon.
  • Added context menu item for contacting requesters when right clicking on a requester link.
  • Added context menu item to copy the project id when right clicking on a HIT link.
  • Added "Once" and "Many" Catcher buttons when landing on the "No HITs Available" page.
  • Removed the Tracker needs to be updated alert from the dashboard until it is fixed.
  • Disabled Favorite row sorting until it is fixed.
  • Finder: Newly Logged HITs will trigger a sound.
  • Finder: Fixed the sound not playing issue.
  • Sidebar: Fixed the "Loading..." issue.
  • Sidebar: Fixed the blank issue.
  • Chrome release! A bunch of stuff changed. Thing are being fixed as quickly as possible.

Reactions: charlie

charlie

Reaction score
and it has passed since it installed itself a few moments ago.

for those that want to see what the change log says:

Change Log
Notices
  • Dark theme may cause lag and memory issues. Disable if you are experiencing any slowness or crashing to see if this helps.
  • Added the change log. It will appear after each update and is accessible by a context menu item triggered by a right click of the MTS icon.
  • Moved Catcher/Finder/Tracker to extension pages instead of using MTurk pages.
  • Redirect from the old MTSv3 Catcher/Finder/Tracker urls to the new urls.
  • Redirect the MTSv2 Catcher/Finder/Tracker urls to the new MTSv3 urls.
  • Catcher: Captchas should now trigger a modal on all MTurk pages so it can be solved.
  • Catcher: Should no longer say it has caught a HIT when it in fact hasn't.
  • Catcher: Should no longer randomly create/recreate Catchers
  • Finder: Added the alarm option back to Favorites.
  • Finder: Added the date column back.
  • Finder: Added options to toggle each column.
  • Finder: Added green border color to Favorited HITs.
  • Tracker: Searching for HITs should now work properly.
  • Tracker: Added MTSv2 HIT Tracker database export. (The old MTSv2 database is left untouched by MTSv3 and is only read to create the new database. All MTSv2 HIT Tracker data is still there)
  • Tracker: The "Date from" value is now defaulted to empty to make searching Tracker less cumbersome.
  • Added context menu items to launch Catcher/Finder/Tracker when right clicking on the MTS icon.
  • Added context menu item for contacting requesters when right clicking on a requester link.
  • Added context menu item to copy the project id when right clicking on a HIT link.
  • Added "Once" and "Many" Catcher buttons when landing on the "No HITs Available" page.
  • Removed the Tracker needs to be updated alert from the dashboard until it is fixed.
  • Disabled Favorite row sorting until it is fixed.
  • Finder: Newly Logged HITs will trigger a sound.
  • Finder: Fixed the sound not playing issue.
  • Sidebar: Fixed the "Loading..." issue.
  • Sidebar: Fixed the blank issue.
  • Chrome release! A bunch of stuff changed. Thing are being fixed as quickly as possible.
yup. mine updated overnight. thanks for posting!

charlie

Reaction score
still a very strange issue involving captchas and hit catcher.
I ran into a captcha this morning and while I was getting that taken care of, I kept getting text to speech messages for the only active panda I've got right now. No hits caught even after the captcha was solved.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
any easy and quick way to see the requester ID without having to go to the TV site to look at the requester profile page to see that info?

I remember in MTS v2, the requester ID was shown on the HIT detail page in hit finder. I looked in ver3 and that requester ID is not shown but the HIT ID still is.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
still a very strange issue involving captchas and hit catcher.
I ran into a captcha this morning and while I was getting that taken care of, I kept getting text to speech messages for the only active panda I've got right now. No hits caught even after the captcha was solved.
I have more to look at then. Captchas are honestly the hardest thing for me to test since I don't get them. I'll have another fix in 3.2.3. that will try and address the new issues.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
any easy and quick way to see the requester ID without having to go to the TV site to look at the requester profile page to see that info?

I remember in MTS v2, the requester ID was shown on the HIT detail page in hit finder. I looked in ver3 and that requester ID is not shown but the HIT ID still is.
Nope... :facepalm2: I will add this back in.

charlie

Reaction score
2nd crash of the day since the update
Full URL for HC:
Code:
chrome-extension://iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf/catcher/catcher.html?audioAcceptedMany=text-to-speech&audioAcceptedManyVolume=100&audioAcceptedOnce=text-to-speech&audioAcceptedOnceVolume=100&delay=900&enableHitCatcher=true&enableQuickDelete=true
Error code: 6
Most recent stacktrace in error in error log

several other errors available before I reload MTS

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Kadauchi

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Nope... :facepalm2: I will add this back in.
no facepalm required. that's alright that it is coming. one of my fav reqs has 3-4 accounts they post stuff from so i like to look at the req account id they use that day and only run that particular req account id catcher to improve my chances of a catch instead of scanning all 3-4 of them when only one is active.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't we used to be able to export HITs from our queue? Am I imagining that? Was it in a different script? I am pretty sure I used to be able to export HITs out of my queue, and I haven't been able to (not that I did a whole lot anyway) since the new version of MTS came out. Am I missing a setting or something?

Reactions: JanetW

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Didn't we used to be able to export HITs from our queue? Am I imagining that? Was it in a different script? I am pretty sure I used to be able to export HITs out of my queue, and I haven't been able to (not that I did a whole lot anyway) since the new version of MTS came out. Am I missing a setting or something?
you can export out of Hir Finder but I'm not sure that's what you mean by "queue".

in HF (for those who want to know), look for a real small arrow right next to the first letter of the HIT title if you have the HIT title column turned on in settings.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
you can export out of Hir Finder but I'm not sure that's what you mean by "queue".

in HF (for those who want to know), look for a real small arrow right next to the first letter of the HIT title if you have the HIT title column turned on in settings.
My work queue on MTurk, is what I mean. Under "Your HITs Queue". maybe I was imagining being able to do that before. I know I can export out of HF, but that is not what I am asking.

Reactions: JanetW

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Is the search for requester name working in Hit Tracker?

Doing a search for Angela Listy hits to make sure I have not done her latest one. I put Listy in the search box, set the date range from August 1st, 2020 to today, and hit search button. 15 mins later and the Search button is still greyed out and a spinning circle still spinning.

I'm pretty sure if this was ver2, it would have taken 2-3 mins tops because of searching thousands of HITs in the database, so i'm patient but it seems ver3 is either way slower or the search isn't working right.