Mturk Suite Thread

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
One other bug (feature?) that I noticed with the new update is that the time on the logged HITS continues to increment as long as they are available, instead of remaining at the time they first appear. The old behavior was more useful to me, as I can tell at a glance how stale a HIT is.
So that's why the order (times) are all screwy. Not really a problem for me, more OCD than anything.

Also could swear that it stopped searching earlier. Was till incrementing scans (#) but nothing had showed up for over a half an hour (pretty sure Turk wasn't *that* dead). I'll see if it happens again.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
RE: new updates today 1/26--

1--My code to show red text for visited links has disappeared again

2-- Have the colored stripes just been fixed.? It was all mixed up 5 minutes ago. I'm using the original TO.

3--I'm still not getting a consistent signal when a hit goes to queue. Maybe 1/5 of the time I get the voice, nothing on others.

4--RE: green checkmarks. MT is telling me I've already done studies that don't have a green check. I don't know who's correct

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
RE: new updates today 1/26--

1--My code to show red lettering for visited links has disappeared again

2-- Have the colored stripes just been fixed.? It was all mixed up 5 minutes ago. I'm using the original TO.

3--I'm still not getting a consistent signal when a hit goes to queue. Maybe 1/5 of the time I get the voice, nothing on others.

4--RE: green checkmarks. MT is telling me I've already done studies that don't have a green check. I don't know who's correct
1. Not a bug
2. Reload, they can get screwy if you toggle them on or off
3. Did nothing to HC
4. Both probably

Reactions: T. Leela

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
1--figured that out, fixed in "Inspect"
2--Did not, but I'd like to. "red" requesters are using gray stripe
3--I've had that problem all along.

Last edited:

Azazael

Reaction score
ok not sure if this is a new bug or something on my end (someone else did mention something like this)
TO bubbles disappears on page 2 and any hits you pick up to work on or in the req page. This just started with that last update so I kinda thought it was me. its not gamebreaking since as long as its on the first main page you can view any TO.
the other really weird issue JUST started to happen in the last 1-2 hours. the panda/once buttons are gone on any and all hits that i click on. this was working fine last night and even early this morning before i had to run errands, once i got back, thpppptttttt, nope. so again, not sure if its me or a bug popped up (i have the update from other day)

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Azazael @Azazael the requester reviews not being past page one was probably my fault, I made the "scripts" more strict on what urls they ran on to make everything faster and I never bothered checking if anything past page 1 worked.

Panda and once buttons are there for me

Reactions: Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
Azazael @Azazael the requester reviews not being past page one was probably my fault, I made the "scripts" more strict on what urls they ran on to make everything faster and I never bothered checking if anything past page 1 worked.

odd, they arent there for myself or my gf (not in same house though) just started today so im not sure whats going on there

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday I had an issue on Firefox where HF wasn't loading anything if I sorted by reward and set a minimum value. It was working in Chrome and I could hear it reading off something I had in my include list, so I think it was a display bug of some sort rather than actually 0 results. I cleared out my block/include lists, changed the MTS theme to something else, and restarted the browser and it eventually fixed itself. I can't repeat it or anything, but I figured you just might want to know just in case it pops up for anyone else.

Azazael

Reaction score

3 full reboots later, its back, i dunno wtf happened if it was my end or chrome or aliens....but its back...*shrugs*

spoke too soon, the buttons are gone again, rebooted chrome, checked updates, turned off tampermonkey, no dice. im not sure whats going on, it just randomly started not showing the once/panda buttons again

Last edited:

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi I have a problem with MTS running on mturk. It's been going on for days now and is only getting worse. The dashboard seems to always work okay but the hits page often doesn't work, i.e. it won't show any TO stuff at all and shows all blocked requesters, like MTS isn't even on.

It goes on and off workign even every other minute. Through trial and error I've figured out it usually works when I go to mturk hits from a non-hits or non-mturk page, but not always, and it usually doesn't work when I go from the hits page to another hits page, like changing from most to newest or going to a second page or setting any filters or even just reloading.

I have bookmarks with the hit filters the way I like and it's not working at all now when I use them. So basically it's not hardly working at all on hits now. I'm on a Mac and using Chrome. It did work before and still works here and there but mostly not now.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Alright, I've figured it out after even more trial and error and thinking to look at the addresses!

Mturk seems to use different address types for hits:

worker.mturk.com/?
worker.mturk.com/projects
worker.mturk.com/projects?
worker.mturk.com/projects/
worker.mturk.com/projects/?

The last two do not work with the MTS script, so basically anything with / after projects won't show the mturk script for me.

If filters or amount of hits per page are changed or if it's auto-adding remembered filters when you go to the regular hits page, there will be more after this in the address bar, but the result doesn't change - if there is a / after projects then mts won't work.

I have no idea how it decides to use which of these since they all seem to do the same thing but it does change them up almost seemingly at random, at least for me. Sometimes it will be using one on a page, then I change filters and it all the sudden is using another, etc.

The bookmarks I had saved had the / after projects which is why they didn't work at all with mts so I've changed them.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Alright, I've figured it out after even more trial and error and thinking to look at the addresses!

Mturk seems to use different address types for hits:

worker.mturk.com/?
worker.mturk.com/projects
worker.mturk.com/projects?
worker.mturk.com/projects/
worker.mturk.com/projects/?

The last two do not work with the MTS script, so basically anything with / after projects won't show the mturk script for me.

If filters or amount of hits per page are changed or if it's auto-adding remembered filters when you go to the regular hits page, there will be more after this in the address bar, but the result doesn't change - if there is a / after projects then mts won't work.

I have no idea how it decides to use which of these since they all seem to do the same thing but it does change them up almost seemingly at random, at least for me. Sometimes it will be using one on a page, then I change filters and it all the sudden is using another, etc.

The bookmarks I had saved had the / after projects which is why they didn't work at all with mts so I've changed them.
Here's how I can make it predictably reproduce the issue: Click All HITs, then change what it's sorted by and all filtering will disappear, or change the number displayed per page, or try to go to the next page. Basically it filters correctly when I click all HITs, but any changes after that remove the block list filtering.

Also, the fixes to make projected weekly earnings seem to have caused my weekly earnings to not reset at midnight last night. It's still showing last week's projected earnings.

Last edited:
Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
An Island in the Sun @An Island in the Sun Starslip @Starslip when v2.1.9 reaches you guys, mind letting me know if they are all working properly now? v2.1.8 I tightened the urls that the scripts ran on since before most would run on all pages and they exit if they were on the wrong page vs now they won't even run until the right page. I missed some urls as you guys clearly found out :LOL:

Azazael

Reaction score
An Island in the Sun @An Island in the Sun Starslip @Starslip when v2.1.9 reaches you guys, mind letting me know if they are all working properly now? v2.1.8 I tightened the urls that the scripts ran on since before most would run on all pages and they exit if they were on the wrong page vs now they won't even run until the right page. I missed some urls as you guys clearly found out :LOL:

i just updated, i still have the odd TO missing on pages but im not sure if its just TO or my issue combined with the TO issue.

EDIT
gf also has the no panda/once button issue also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadauchi

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Seems to have fixed it, thanks :D

nmelssx

Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi I noticed that there isn't an option to hide requesters with no TO ratings. It would be really nice to have a checkbox option to hide requesters with no TO ratings.

I love MTurkSuite, by the way! It's great, and it helped me a lot recently!

Reactions: Azazael

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Would it be possible to have an option to send a Pushbullet push for when you're logged out of Mturk? Logout timers are so inconsistent now that I'll often find myself getting logged out in the middle of the night, which obviously keeps me from getting notified of any HITs I have setup for it.

Reactions: Steez

nmelssx

Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi For the Hit Catcher, I think it would be really nice if we had a "delete all" option. At the end of the day, I would have like 30 of them running in the background that's no longer catching anything. It would be nice if we could delete them all at once for the new day tomorrow, instead of deleting them one by one.