Mturk Suite Thread

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
should i just reinstall then? and if I uninstalled, then reinstalled but didn't select the option of deleting all data, was that a bad idea? (because I did this, no difference, didn't' want to take the time to set everything up right then, but now i don't really care. I synchronize with bookmarks, passwords, maybe extensions but might have quit that, with other devices, do you think this would matter if i do reinstall more completely?
thanks,
The next MTS update will give an alert to if the HIT was posted, if it failed and why, so wait until that goes out before doing anything else. Keeping that data is fine, that stuff shouldn't affect anything.
When using the include list, in conjunction with a shorter timer for scanning hits,
I'll see the notification of my included item many times

This prompts me to ask two things.

1, is it possible to include a delay of the notificaion of included items? to silent that item for 15 minutes or so?
2, is it possible to have that notification pop-up somewhere else, like upper right of the screen, or lower left?
- the reason I ask about it's location is that it frequently ends up covering the 'next' button within a survey window, and I accidentally click the notification when attempting to move onto the next page of a survey
1. This is a feature that is part of the original HF userscript and will be included when I have the time to rewrite HF-MTS.
2. It is not.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

I've been using MTS on firefox the past few days and haven't had any errors so far, I'l let you know if I find any

Reactions: Kadauchi

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

I've been using MTS on firefox the past few days and haven't had any errors so far, I'l let you know if I find any
That's good to hear. Firefox is pickier that Chrome and like to throw a fit when code is 100% how they want it to be. Normally it is easy to fix, just annoying.

Reactions: Barbwire

iao

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to update that when I was using the Firefox version, the "Paste Mturk Worker ID" right-click menu option wasn't working properly. It'd always output "Visit Dashboard!" and I couldn't change it.

Also wanted to say that for now I am not using Firefox. I've switched over to Vivaldi for the time being. It has a nice feature that allows me to embed the extensions' webpages (HIT Menu, HIT Finder, HIT Catcher) as panels on a sidebar so I can just view them from any tab. Here's a screenshot. Pretty cool!

Reactions: Steez

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey just wanted to update that when I was using the Firefox version, the "Paste Mturk Worker ID" right-click menu option wasn't working properly. It'd always output "Visit Dashboard!" and I couldn't change it.

Also wanted to say that for now I am not using Firefox. I've switched over to Vivaldi for the time being. It has a nice feature that allows me to embed the extensions' webpages (HIT Menu, HIT Finder, HIT Catcher) as panels on a sidebar so I can just view them from any tab. Here's a screenshot. Pretty cool!
Thanks for the Firefox feedback. That is sweet on Vivaldi. I haven't used V in awhile now since it wasn't as complete as I needed it to be then, I'll check it out to see how far its come.

Reactions: iao

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, you know now that the export button mystery is solved, I feel bad for immediately bothering you with another problem, along with other nonsense, so if you put me on ignore at some point, I totally understand! :wink: (but please don't) anyway, still can't sync, here's a screenshot, it will sit like this for an hour if i left it. well, indefinitely, really
edit: I just noticed, now this showed up:
Error in event handler for runtime.onMessage: TypeError: Cannot read property 'starting' of undefined
at chrome-extension://iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf/todays_hits_menu.js:267:27

Last edited:

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey :)
My stuff above syncs, but today I noticed it deleted everything that would have been listed as previewed, etc. I was trying to get a requester's name for a hit that expired just as I finished it, I hovered over the envelope and it said sync to contact requester, though I wasn't sure it would work since it only showed as previewed, but it just deleted i completely.
thanks

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey :)
My stuff above syncs, but today I noticed it deleted everything that would have been listed as previewed, etc. I was trying to get a requesters name for a hit that expired just as I finished it, I hovered over the envelope and it said sync to contact requester, though I wasn't sure it word since it only showed as previewed, but it just deleted i completely.
thanks
I'll check it out.

Reactions: T. Leela

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
i miss hitfinder database..

mrsbc08

Contributor
Reaction score
wrong thread

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
In hitfinder, I just changed from TO1 to TO2..
this might sound like a dumb question, but I ask because since I have done so, no hits have come up;
I figured that the TO2's coloring scale going up to 12 meant that the settings at the top of the main bar should also be adjusted based on that 12 point scale.

was I wrong?

should I have left it at my old 2.74 rating instead of moving it up to 6.57?

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
This is currently being made. For now I suggest using Panda Crazy (and maybe even after since MTS's won't be as feature rich).
Is this still being worked on, or am I totally missing where it is? Thanks.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Any plans of adding another notification option for when HF finds new hits? Such as how Hit Scraper shows browser notifications?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Any plans of adding another notification option for when HF finds new hits? Such as how Hit Scraper shows browser notifications?
There are no plans for this.

pink

Reaction score
I installed Mturk Suite the other day and I cannot get the TO rating to show up. Everything on my page under the TO column says null. However when I click into the individual requester through turkopticon, I can see that they have ratings. Please advise on how I can resolve this issue. Thank you.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I installed Mturk Suite the other day and I cannot get the TO rating to show up. Everything on my page under the TO column says null. However when I click into the individual requester through turkopticon, I can see that they have ratings. Please advise on how I can resolve this issue. Thank you.
It will resolve itself.

TurRaider8v

Reaction score
Hey Kadauchi, thanks for this great extension! I've been using it for the past 3 days but I noticed that if you deselect Enable TO in Hit Finder, it won't scan at all. I want to disable TO because it seems to lag. My settings are Scan Delay 5, and the rest are default. I also selected Qualified, Hide Blocklist, and Hide Master. Thanks!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure you've already been notified but it's been brought up several times in the daily thread this morning: the direct export button isn't working for anyone at the moment.