Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Since we're making trouble today, I have to share this.

It's okay. That really sucks and I will change it tomorrow. I don't want to make you sad, I just love the character.

Reactions: jenaling

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
It's okay. That really sucks and I will change it tomorrow. I don't want to make you sad, I just love the character.
I know! Anyanka is amazing! She really was my favorite. And to be fair, it mostly makes me tired because I'm super tired in general today. Must be bunnies.

Reactions: Vanyanka

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've got a lady question. Ever since my last pregnancy, my hair has been frizzier and has held more static. My doc said it was just hormone changes and oh well maybe it'll go back. Well, like 2+ years later, it's still more frizzy than it was pre-pregnancies.

Does anyone have any good oils or anything they use to tame frizz? I also have curly hair that I straighten (which I know doesn't help the damage factor). I do use repair/protect type shampoo/conditioner, and I spray heat protectant in.

Reactions: ElleWoods

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
I've got a lady question. Ever since my last pregnancy, my hair has been frizzier and has held more static. My doc said it was just hormone changes and oh well maybe it'll go back. Well, like 2+ years later, it's still more frizzy than it was pre-pregnancies.

Does anyone have any good oils or anything they use to tame frizz? I also have curly hair that I straighten (which I know doesn't help the damage factor). I do use repair/protect type shampoo/conditioner, and I spray heat protectant in.
I've had frizzy hair from birth, and I use keratin everything, which seems to help. I use the orange-capped It's A 10 leave-in spray detangler/conditioner. I also have a serum I use, but I can't for the life of me remember the name, because I think of it as Sleekeazy's Hair Potion. I'll grab a picture of it for you when I'm home tonight. It especially helps to hold the frizz down when I blow dry or curl my hair (which is once every never.) Caution on it, it makes your hands REALLY slick after you rub it in your hair. Like... drop and shatter soap dishes slick. Like have to go scrub your hands with dawn dish soap slick. It works though. Personal note, I have to be really careful with heavy conditioners and stuff because my scalp is oily and I'll look like a greaseball if I think about conditioner too hard.

Reactions: TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've had frizzy hair from birth, and I use keratin everything, which seems to help. I use the orange-capped It's A 10 leave-in spray detangler/conditioner. I also have a serum I use, but I can't for the life of me remember the name, because I think of it as Sleekeazy's Hair Potion. I'll grab a picture of it for you when I'm home tonight. It especially helps to hold the frizz down when I blow dry or curl my hair (which is once every never.) Caution on it, it makes your hands REALLY slick after you rub it in your hair. Like... drop and shatter soap dishes slick. Like have to go scrub your hands with dawn dish soap slick. It works though. Personal note, I have to be really careful with heavy conditioners and stuff because my scalp is oily and I'll look like a greaseball if I think about conditioner too hard.
Thank you! I'm going to order some of that leave in spray right now. It looks like something that would help.