Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think I sprained my pointer finger. Don't even ask me how.

Reactions: ElleWoods

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
When I was sick a few weeks ago I was watching tv through the snapchat filters to try and find something interesting to post on the internet.
I don't understand why I've never thought of this

:thinking:

Reactions: Jaded

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Shhh take that to dm. Don't want these vultures stealing our idea. We could do it in costumes...

I also think that's why there's so many specialized dating sites these days. I'm a member of Bristlr and I highly recommend it if you like beards.

It's cool you're so open about everything. And nice foresight on that whole cuddling thing. It's all corporate and shit now.
Ah, too true. Rerun @Rerun already poked his nosey nose into mine and Jaded @Jaded 's super-secret plans for militarized kittens.

I definitely agree that that's the case with dating sites. I'll bookmark Bristlr for later when I leave Monk Mode, because of course beards are awesome!

I've always been a pretty open person, and I think that's why people tend to respond the way they do. Perfect strangers on the bus end up telling me things, even as they question their selves about why they're doing so. It's like a weird super power, I guess...? I am glad to have gotten in before the whole corporate thing. I've never been a fan of The Man. :p