Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ah, too true. Rerun @Rerun already poked his nosey nose into mine and Jaded @Jaded 's super-secret plans for militarized kittens.

I definitely agree that that's the case with dating sites. I'll bookmark Bristlr for later when I leave Monk Mode, because of course beards are awesome!

I've always been a pretty open person, and I think that's why people tend to respond the way they do. Perfect strangers on the bus end up telling me things, even as they question their selves about why they're doing so. It's like a weird super power, I guess...? I am glad to have gotten in before the whole corporate thing. I've never been a fan of The Man. :p
You like facial hair that much, huh? I've never been a fan.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
hey you, wanna cuddle?

Hey, wait a minute...

:wink:
I hold all the titles.
Is that why it took kryss @kryss forever to find hers...?
I didn't open the spoiler! I just "liked" your post! Because you mentioned Jaded @Jaded

Doing the right thing isn't always the right thing, apparently. :disapprove:
Ah, okay. You are forgiven, then.
You like facial hair that much, huh? I've never been a fan.
I'm a fan, yeah. I also like fresh-faced. And parts don't matter, either. Humans are sexy in all of their varying traits.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I like how it looks but I've never kissed a beardy person so I don't know how I feel about it in the real world.

That sentence feels weird.
If they don't keep it groomed, it's pokey and weird. If they keep it in good shape, it's soft and sometimes a bit tickly.

Reactions: Rerun and Jaded

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have Scottish heritage? My brother and all of my dudefriends with Scottish ancestors have the same problem; either they can't grow them, or they grow in all patchy and weird in places.
No, my two youngest brothers have full beards. I just... can't grow full facial hair. I'm broken.