Peachy’s Corner

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm gonna enjoy it. Politics is my sports. Gonna stock up on popcorn.
politics are a lot like sports in the sense that if you talk bad about a particular team or political party... triggers go off everywhere. at the end of the day none of it matters. baseball does not matter. who is president doesn’t matter. “peachy... Yes it does matter”. my response to that reply is get off the corner. this corner is 777 friendly.

Reactions: Despairagus

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
the only things that matters are family and friends if you have them. the beat of your heart right now. the motion of being alive. if you’re reading this... feel your chest right now. that is your heart beating. you are alive. smile.

Reactions: Kennedy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i believe i can fly
i believe i can touch the sky
think bout it every night and day
spread my wings and fly away

• Wow
Reactions: Despairagus

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Try and find the first one if you can, if not the 2nd is still pretty good.

Reactions: Peachy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning everyone!
Day 10 of strike. Six more weeks of this and I will have to find a new job.
But, I am getting more sleep. Taking time to relearn myself and it's not all bad.
Life is good :)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
sheep get triggered when the word “woke” is used sometimes, but let’s just use the word “aware” from now on turkleton @turkleton

we are super aware people

Reactions: turkleton

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
“how can you be woke if you don’t know everything about everything”

listen up pipp squeek jabroni. of course i don’t know everything about everything. it’s the notion of seeing through the bullshit of the main things going on in life. of course i don’t know the full history of sewing or ostrich races or badmitton.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
or the exact year when the aba became the nba.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
my ex’s birthday is today
i wish i didn’t remember
Theres enough good potential future outcomes for you to not even give a shit about the past.

Holding onto the past is holding onto the burden of pain. Looking to the future allows for hope and optimism.

Someone even greater for you might come to you later in life and you'll be happy it worked out the way it did.

Another possibility is that you might not even want a relationship later in life as your life is focused on success in different areas

Either way, the point is, we moving forward baby

Trust in the goodness

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Theres enough good potential future outcomes for you to not even give a shit about the past.

Holding onto the past is holding onto the burden of pain. Looking to the future allows for hope and optimism.

Someone even greater for you might come to you later in life and you'll be happy it worked out the way it did.

Another possibility is that you might not even want a relationship later in life as your life is focused on success in different areas

Either way, the point is, we moving forward baby

Trust in the goodness
i love you, golden

• Love
Reactions: GoldenTemple

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
some people know my dog had some medical issues with her eye last November. well something happened again tonight. ulcer returned and erupted. i had to make an emergency visit to the vet. they said she’s not going to be able to keep that eye anymore. i had to leave her there so they can operate in the morning. i’m taking a break from the corner for a little bit. feeling a lot.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
some people know my dog had some medical issues with her eye last November. well something happened again tonight. ulcer returned and erupted. i had to make an emergency visit to the vet. they said she’s not going to be able to keep that eye anymore. i had to leave her there so they can operate in the morning. i’m taking a break from the corner for a little bit. feeling a lot.
I'm sorry, poor doggo.