Peachy’s Corner

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
cyberwasp @cyberwasp how are you my friend?
I'm still just pretending like i'm on vacation. I just got home from a friend's house to get some lunch and then i'm heading out to a different friend's house. There's an event going on around here that has some skeet shooting that i might go do today too.
How is the doggo's recovery going? *imaginary belly rubs*

Reactions: Kennedy and Peachy

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
i have one more question scrmcasey @scrmcasey

how were you able to get that “bannana boy” avatar beside your name in the game? i’ve looked in settings, account, etc and can’t find anything in regards to an avatar :(
Did you get to open up the Challenges yet? Once you complete a challenge, click on the icon and there will be a button to "display badge".

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm still just pretending like i'm on vacation. I just got home from a friend's house to get some lunch and then i'm heading out to a different friend's house. There's an event going on around here that has some skeet shooting that i might go do today too.
How is the doggo's recovery going? *imaginary belly rubs*
i’m glad you’re enjoying your time away from the mturk. hopefully things finally get situated soon :( sounds like a fun day out you’re having. good way to spend a Saturday

dog is recovering nicely. she seems to be getting back to her normal self. yesterday afternoon was really bad. she was crying a lot. kept trying to feed her and give her water but she wasn’t having it. finally managed to give her her medicine and she calmed down. last night and today she’s been great though. so that’s a relief.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Did you get to open up the Challenges yet? Once you complete a challenge, click on the icon and there will be a button to "display badge".

oh. i thought i had opened up the challenges, but maybe i haven’t. ty

Reactions: scrmcasey

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
oh. i thought i had opened up the challenges, but maybe i haven’t. ty
i hadn’t cleared 7 cups yet. that’s why i wasn’t able to access the challenges. i have now though. i am mastering this mario kart tour one step at a time

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
cups 1-5 weren’t too much of a challenge
difficulty is picking up a little bit after 6 though

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i don’t like the daily coin limit

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
im 700 coins away from buying Daisy from daily selects but i’m not going to be able to because i’ve exceeded the daily coin limit

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
i’m glad you’re enjoying your time away from the mturk. hopefully things finally get situated soon :( sounds like a fun day out you’re having. good way to spend a Saturday

dog is recovering nicely. she seems to be getting back to her normal self. yesterday afternoon was really bad. she was crying a lot. kept trying to feed her and give her water but she wasn’t having it. finally managed to give her her medicine and she calmed down. last night and today she’s been great though. so that’s a relief.
I just jumped in to see how doggie was doing. I'm glad she's not crying so much. Poor thing. ❤

• Love

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I just jumped in to see how doggie was doing. I'm glad she's not crying so much. Poor thing. ❤
she’s a trooper. i hate that she’s had to go through this. she didn’t deserve this. and my heart breaks. just glad she’s been getting back to normal the last 20 or so hours. she hasn’t cried at all in that span

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
she’s a trooper. i hate that she’s had to go through this. she didn’t deserve this. and my heart breaks. just glad she’s been getting back to normal the last 20 or so hours. she hasn’t cried at all in that span
It's so hard when you can't explaint to them why it has to be like this. Poor thing. What's her name?
My old fat chihuahua Reuben bit me! for the first time last night. He got his shots yesterday and was asleep when I absentmindedly pet his shoulder where he got the shot. He turned and nipped me. I didn't get on him because I know he was hurting and he has never done that before.

• Love

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It's so hard when you can't explaint to them why it has to be like this. Poor thing. What's her name?
My old fat chihuahua Reuben bit me! for the first time last night. He got his shots yesterday and was asleep when I absentmindedly pet his shoulder where he got the shot. He turned and nipped me. I didn't get on him because I know he was hurting and he has never done that before.
that’s one of the worst things. you can’t explain it and it’s also out of your control. all you can do is be there for them. show them you’re still for them and love them :,

ah Reuben. he was probably just caught off guard when you pet him there. i hope our animals know we’re just trying to do the best for them.

never in my life would i ever want what happened this week to happen. the vet said if the operation didn’t happen this week with the eye... it would just keep happening. i didn’t want her to keep suffering with it :( her name is Savannah

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
that’s one of the worst things. you can’t explain it and it’s also out of your control. all you can do is be there for them. show them you’re still for them and love them :,

ah Reuben. he was probably just caught off guard when you pet him there. i hope our animals know we’re just trying to do the best for them.

never in my life would i ever want what happened this week to happen. the vet said if the operation didn’t happen this week with the eye... it would just keep happening. i didn’t want her to keep suffering with it :( her name is Savannah
Hopefully her eye heals quickly and she's back to being herself soon :)
I like Savannah ❤