Peachy’s Corner

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
cyberwasp @cyberwasp you able to get verified yet? I haven't seen an update, but I might have missed it.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
cyberwasp @cyberwasp you able to get verified yet? I haven't seen an update, but I might have missed it.
Well yesterday i faxed them my identity information again because they were acting like they didn't get my first fax. When they suspended my account this time they actually changed my password on me, but today when i tried my password it works again but the account is still suspended. After i sent the fax yesterday morning i emailed them telling them that i sent it again but they haven't replied yet. I'm beyond frustrated at this point, thats why i haven't been saying much. I don't want to be the dreary person that is always just complaining heh.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Well yesterday i faxed them my identity information again because they were acting like they didn't get my first fax. When they suspended my account this time they actually changed my password on me, but today when i tried my password it works again but the account is still suspended. After i sent the fax yesterday morning i emailed them telling them that i sent it again but they haven't replied yet. I'm beyond frustrated at this point, thats why i haven't been saying much. I don't want to be the dreary person that is always just complaining heh.

Well damn. :hug:I was hoping you were verified, working your little fingers off, and too busy to update. I hope they get it sorted out for you soon.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
how was the irish weekend camp, sondi?
Lovely and fun and full of music. Hard to come back to reality after that tbh :rain: gotta get through this week and my gig sunday then I can be less stressed.

Reactions: Kennedy and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

you can always say stuff in here. positive or negative, my friend. you’re a corner vip :, this situation keeps getting dumber and more complicated than it needs be. if they didn’t suspend your first account in the first place none of this jabroni activity on their behalf would even be taking place. I hope this all gets settled soon

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Lovely and fun and full of music. Hard to come back to reality after that tbh :rain: gotta get through this week and my gig sunday then I can be less stressed.
glad it was a fun weekend. it always sucks coming back to reality after fun stuff :, you look forward to the fun stuff for a long time and then it ends and you get deflated. good luck on the gig this Sunday. I’m sure you’ll do great.

Reactions: cyberwasp and Sondi

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks! They tried to lay down on it towards the end. I just want to see the Patriots lose now. #nflgoals
somehow the Pats got the easiest schedule of all time this season

Reactions: Kennedy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Pats schedule so far this season:

1) Steelers
2) Dolphins
3) Jets
4) Bills
5) Redskins
6) Giants
7) Jets

• Sad

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
somehow the Pats got the easiest schedule of all time this season
No doubt they are always a good team, but I always feel they get a fairly decent schedule and the harder games are played on their home turf. For the most part.
I was at the AFC championship game when the Colts beat the Pats to go to the Superbowl (2007?8? I don't remember). It was one of the most beautiful moments of my life. Grown men crying in the stands. Hell, I almost cried! So loud. It was just so much sweeter beating the Patriots to get there.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
No doubt they are always a good team, but I always feel they get a fairly decent schedule and the harder games are played on their home turf. For the most part.
I was at the AFC championship game when the Colts beat the Pats to go to the Superbowl (2007?8? I don't remember). It was one of the most beautiful moments of my life. Grown men crying in the stands. Hell, I almost cried! So loud. It was just so much sweeter beating the Patriots to get there.
Was that the game Bellichek decided to go for it on a 4th down late and they didn’t get it? I know that was against the Colts, but I forget the year.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Was that the game Bellichek decided to go for it on a 4th down late and they didn’t get it? I know that was against the Colts, but I forget the year.
That I don't remember. I do remember we intercepted Brady to end the game. It doesn't get more beautiful than that, really.

• Love

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
im going to win the fitbit challenge this week
thanks to the outrage culture
thanks to cheesecake culture

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
So i was happy for a quick minute again.

but then i try to log in

rawr
what a clown show :, maybe they sent the email before actually re-instating the account or does it take time for it to be re-instated after they re-instate it? not sure I’m even making sense rn

probably as much sense as amazon is making right now in this situation

Reactions: cyberwasp

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what a clown show :, maybe they sent the email before actually re-instating the account or does it take time for it to be re-instated after they re-instate it? not sure I’m even making sense rn

probably as much sense as amazon is making right now in this situation
Thats what i'm hoping, maybe i'll wake up tomorrow and it'll work *shrugs*.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
WWE Network bro. You can just binge old Raws all day. Classic Rock and Stone Cold promos.
I have the network but a lot of the VHS stuff isn't on there yet.
And the PPVs will have extra things like bonus footage, also the original music as there are quite a few cases of songs they've had to dub because they don't want to buy the rights to them just so they can be played on the network.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have the network but a lot of the VHS stuff isn't on there yet.
And the PPVs will have extra things like bonus footage, also the original music as there are quite a few cases of songs they've had to dub because they don't want to buy the rights to them just so they can be played on the network.
Every New Jack ECW match is ruined.