Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

one of those days
tracking sugar intake is hard to do i can imagine. tracking anything food wise

you eat a cookie. and one cookie becomes two and three and four and before you know it you’re past the recommended serving size.

Reactions: Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
tracking sugar intake is hard to do i can imagine. tracking anything food wise

you eat a cookie. and one cookie becomes two and three and four and before you know it you’re past the recommended serving size.
It's tough! It's more about tracking the calories for me than the sugar.. MFP just likes to be judgy ? I'm excited I'm doing 3 days of Snap Kitchen starting tomorrow. Sort of a treat while my husband's at a conference the next few days and then I'll probably try another week if I like it since he's going away for a diff conference next week and I just won't cook at all except for the kids :bode:

I love when it's all planned and I don't have to think about it. That's relaxing - just a lot of $$$ for everyday eating. I've been doing some meal prep lately though and that's been great and also really cheap. It's much easier to make a good choice if the good choice is already sitting in the fridge ready to go.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It's tough! It's more about tracking the calories for me than the sugar.. MFP just likes to be judgy ? I'm excited I'm doing 3 days of Snap Kitchen starting tomorrow. Sort of a treat while my husband's at a conference the next few days and then I'll probably try another week if I like it since he's going away for a diff conference next week and I just won't cook at all except for the kids :bode:

I love when it's all planned and I don't have to think about it. That's relaxing - just a lot of $$$ for everyday eating. I've been doing some meal prep lately though and that's been great and also really cheap. It's much easier to make a good choice if the good choice is already sitting in the fridge ready to go.
what’s Snap Kitchen? i feel stupid for asking :(

food does add up though. and food gets more expensive as time goes on. sometimes im like “whaaa” when im in the checkout line and see the final total. not having bought that many things

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what’s Snap Kitchen? i feel stupid for asking :(

food does add up though. and food gets more expensive as time goes on. sometimes im like “whaaa” when im in the checkout line and see the final total. not having bought that many things
It's a meal delivery service.. not as expensive as other ones I've looked at. You tell them your diet and how many calories you want and they'll send you the food! I think it's just in Austin and Philly at the moment. I know in Philly there are actual stores and you can just pop in and get stuff. Definitely not an all the time thing but nice for a break.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It's a meal delivery service.. not as expensive as other ones I've looked at. You tell them your diet and how many calories you want and they'll send you the food! I think it's just in Austin and Philly at the moment. I know in Philly there are actual stores and you can just pop in and get stuff. Definitely not an all the time thing but nice for a break.
the concept of that is great. would save time and energy trying to track down all the calories yourself. im sure there’s probably over food services like that too (?). maybe i’ll search on google later.

we are living in the age of delivery services and streaming. that is fo sho.

you can get a wardrobe, food, dog boxes, groceries all delivered to you now

not to mention some Amazon things shipped to you same or next day

you dont even need the leave
the house anymore

which is good and bad imo

maybe i’ll expand on my thoughts
on this corner on that topic
one night

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

one of those days
Trader Joes has the big tub of small chocolate chip cookies, like maybe quarter-sized. Every time I get them though, I just sit there and eat them and go through half of it in a day.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Don't let anyone tell you it doesn't work. Slid into a dude's DMs and BAM 6 months later I was married living in a different country
Well duh. If a woman slid into my DMs, I'd probably end up dead in someone's trunk 6 months later. Catfishes are no joke these day.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
If a man slides in to woman's DM, the woman probably already assumes there a dick pick in there and won't open. Don't @ me.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
do you want to do a daily showdown on fitbit for tomorrow or one day this week? lil queen trashmouth @lil queen trashmouth

if anyone is reading this like a Sondi, turkleton, etc... and want to do a week challenge
that would be fun too

:3
I don't own a fitbit, but also, running and stuff isn't a problem for me. If could get my schedule back to normal again, I would go back to working out. I used to work out for 2 hours 3 times a week. But now I just tend to be lazy and then I'm like, well I could either turk and not be poor, or go to the gym and get jacked but poor.