The lets give [this person] a notification for [this thread] thread

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yessss!

So are you in the final editing stage for the book?! Am I mentioned at least twice? Are you FREAKING OUT?!!!

So proud of you my dear! :skittleyetibookfun:
❤

I'm approving the changes from the line edit, the only thing left after this is to send it back for a final proofread in case I bork up anything with these changes. I'm supposed to get it back to her by 8/19. Freaking out? Heck yes. Much more excited this time than for Out of Darkness. (All those good reviews went to my head.) I need to add some owl noises just for you. :eek:

I was originally gonna release it on my birthday but after talking with my mom I decided my Gramma's birthday was a much better choice. She was pretty cool.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
❤

I'm approving the changes from the line edit, the only thing left after this is to send it back for a final proofread in case I bork up anything with these changes. I'm supposed to get it back to her by 8/19. Freaking out? Heck yes. Much more excited this time than for Out of Darkness. (All those good reviews went to my head.) I need to add some owl noises just for you. :eek:

I was originally gonna release it on my birthday but after talking with my mom I decided my Gramma's birthday was a much better choice. She was pretty cool.
Awws! That's wonderful!

• Love
Reactions: Jaded