01/12 - The Phenomenal Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
(He's not.)

I lived near Austin for a while, I never actually went there though. It was a pretty area. I think money is really important when you live in Texas, being poor there absolutely sucked. I've been dirt poor in three states now and that's by far the worst. (Unless I count my month in california. But we don't talk about that.)
I've done dallas (couple of months) and tulsa twice. One of those times I was homeless and lived in a national guard armory (where I met the boy's "father"). I've also lived in sapulpa, fort smith, a wildlife sanctuary outside fayetteville, and memphis. This is the longest I've stayed in one place at 3 years, but being poor in Tulsa was by far the worst, even on the reservation. I can't imagine trying it in a "rich" city.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah and it just keeps going up and up until people complain and the government make more new regulations that'll just lead to doctors having to charge more without seeing a cent more for their services. Unfortunate that a lot of people don't realize the doctor is a small part of the financial pie when it comes to medical care even though they're the most important
BINGO!!!! - what your starting to see is that nurse practitioners are becoming more and more needed. ( they charge less, insurance companies can pay less) BUT they want NP's to start being able to diagnosis things that they aren't trained for and write RX for things they shouldn't. ( opiates, benzo's) ( but because they are cheaper, they think this will work out fine)

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
BINGO!!!! - what your starting to see is that nurse practitioners are becoming more and more needed. ( they charge less, insurance companies can pay less) BUT they want NP's to start being able to diagnosis things that they aren't trained for and write RX for things they shouldn't. ( opiates, benzo's) ( but because they are cheaper, they think this will work out fine)
Yeah and prescription drug abuse is already a huge problem

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Give Us Your Thoughts on Issues of the Day | PANDA
Requester: MT Media Experiments [A9LY7C79F4WH5] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.75] [Fast: 4.89] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Answer a few brief questions about political beliefs and daily habits.
Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

Reactions: Starslip

Sathington Willoughby

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Give Us Your Thoughts on Issues of the Day | PANDA
Requester: MT Media Experiments [A9LY7C79F4WH5] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.75] [Fast: 4.89] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Answer a few brief questions about political beliefs and daily habits.
Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

Status
Not open for further replies.