• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I hate to be all 20 questions here, but how did you get that many of the "Categorize a human face"? I was only able to do one HIT, and it exited me out once I was done.
If they were gone after you did your first, you would have been brought to the "There are no more of these...".
If there were more after you had, the next one would appear, then you'd need to accept it or tic the "Auto-accept next" box.(above the HIT frame).:)

The last 1000 went in about 3 minutes.

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
Always best practice to not do a HIT that you're unsure of. Good call. That instinct will serve you well.:)
Thanks. The Last Starfighter. Great movie. In the hands of a great director, it could make for a great remake.

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
If they were gone after you did your first, you would have been brought to the "There are no more of these...".
If there were more after you had, the next one would appear, then you'd need to accept it or tic the "Auto-accept next" box.(above the HIT frame).:)

The last 1000 went in about 3 minutes.
I have so much to learn, but I'm still a little proud of myself. I've only been doing mturk for about 21 days, and I've earned $210.00 this month, with 73 still pending.

Reactions: Jerami

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
NP. Jerami's fine. No need to be formal.:p
Oh I wasn't calling you The Last Starfighter. I was just remarking on the name of the movie being under your actual name. Much cooler than "New Member".

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: jklmnop

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
No wonder no one's doing these 15 cents Alexandria HITs. The 20 cents ones were easier, faster, and paid more, but these 15 cents ones are too much of a brain twister that it actually takes time to think up of a plausible answer that conforms to both middle part of the story while at the same time fitting with the end, and also including words from both middle part of the story.

Even though it's only typing 1 sentence compared to the 20 cents ones that requires 2 sentences, the 20 cents ones actually takes much less time to do, because it's much easier to think up of appropriate responses for them. At only 15 cents per HIT, I honestly don't feel like it's worth doing them, and from the way the batch is barely dropping, I think everyone else with the qualification thinks so as well.

Honestly these 15 cents one should at least pay 25-30 cents to be actually worth doing. I'll start doing Alexandria again once she drops more of those 20 cents HITs, but these 15 cents ones just isn't worth it. Thoughts?
was just checking out the Alexandria's, the 2 batches up now... Thanks for your experience. I was going to hunt down the qual HIT, but just may pass.

Alexandria has been hit and miss last few months. Specifically regarding the work to pay ratio.

Reactions: jklmnop
Status
Not open for further replies.