Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Quick Survey Tuesday, January 24, 2017 | PANDA
Requester: Nate Hodges [A1AQHR31NR4J6N] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.09] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.63] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Please take a look at a few questions and provide us with your thoughts.
Time: 27 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.6

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Stanford Felony Trial Full-Length Survey(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ada Thatcher-James [ANO8Y2Y6A91CZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 0.00 Communicativity
????? 5.00 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This is the full-length survey for the Stanford Felony Trial Proceedings Study.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 75; 45201aa9 has been granted; Location is one of: US
does anyone have a time on this?

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Quick Survey Tuesday, January 24, 2017 | PANDA
Requester: Nate Hodges [A1AQHR31NR4J6N] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.09] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.63] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Please take a look at a few questions and provide us with your thoughts.
Time: 27 minutes
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Watch the first 10 seconds of 9 videos. No thank you Nate

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Stanford Felony Trial Full-Length Survey(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ada Thatcher-James [ANO8Y2Y6A91CZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 0.00 Communicativity
????? 5.00 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This is the full-length survey for the Stanford Felony Trial Proceedings Study.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 75; 45201aa9 has been granted; Location is one of: US
does anyone have a time on this?
5 to 9 years, depending on the charge

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A 5 minute survey on Blogs and Product Reviews | PANDA
Requester: Matthew Hawkins [A1UVWNFBKF4SXV] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 0] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will be asked to read a brief bit of information about a company followed by a short blog entry. You'll then need to answer a few questions about your opinion of the blogger, the company, and the product being reviewed.
Time: 20 minutes
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.2.6
About 4 minutes.

jan

Reaction score
so, if anyone has any suggestions - we're in a bit of a pickle.
we are up north and I lost my bank card (it's all I have, I only have starter checks - nothing else). We were able to return to where we stayed last night and they agreed to run the same card - I left my card open with my bank - though I have to assume liability if anything is stolen. Then tomorrow we are stuck (I was supposed to go look at short term apartments). My bank can issue a new card, but that will take 2 weeks.

I feel like Eeyore - even when things should be going well.............it's terrible :(.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
How fast can you type and solve the word problems?!?! I also had several timed pages and I was waiting for the next page button to come up
I am a really fast typer and I did a lot of logic problems for the LSAT and GRE, so maybe that's why I was quick at it :)

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: most recent non-marital breakup experiences (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Tara DeLecce [A2WMY1VJUGCTWW] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.17] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Answer questions surrounding your experiences right before and right after your most recent non-marital breakup
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

cassius

Reaction score
we are up north and I lost my bank card (it's all I have, I only have starter checks - nothing else). We were able to return to where we stayed last night and they agreed to run the same card - I left my card open with my bank - though I have to assume liability if anything is stolen. Then tomorrow we are stuck (I was supposed to go look at short term apartments). My bank can issue a new card, but that will take 2 weeks.

I feel like Eeyore - even when things should be going well.............it's terrible :(.
Can you buy a VISA card with your starter checks? You know the kind they sell at the grocery store.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
I took that Ada Thatcher hit about 12 hours ago but I believe it was around 20 minutes. It was really good.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score

Call a couple churches in the area... most of them keep discretionary funds for helping people in emergencies.

Reactions: <Gucci> and jan

jan

Reaction score

and just to add - I have plenty of money, so the question would be is there a way to transfer, open something or other - or do something with my bank to here? (My bank didn't have any ideas).

Reactions: <Gucci>

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about wellness and adversity based on your personal experiences | PANDA
Requester: Nicole [AHDZESQ66G3GW] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.50] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
Description:
We are interested in learning more about how you think and feel about your positive and negative life events, as well as romantic and sexual relationships and health
Time: 5 hours
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: taken 1 has not been granted; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

jan

Reaction score
Call a couple churches in the area... most of them keep discretionary funds for helping people in emergencies.

we're traveling with the dog and cat. I have money (actually, quite a lot) - so it's not really charity that I need.............but shit :(

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Can you write yourself a check with your starter checks and then go cash it to have cash? My mom used to write checks to herself and then go cash them to get cash, back in the day before ATMs were widely available.

Reactions: Jaded

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
we're traveling with the dog and cat. I have money (actually, quite a lot) - so it's not really charity that I need.............but shit :(
In my experience the bank doesn't give a fuck about you... other people will. Only other option I can think of would be to write a check out to cash and take it to a grocery store or some such to cash it.

Reactions: jan

cassius

Reaction score
It's not charity if you explain what happened and then when things are right again send them a donation to help someone else.

Reactions: Blue

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Follow Up Study for the Development of an Outcome Measure for use in Psychology Training Cl(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: ETC Lab [A3AUIGJ8E3RFOX] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.57] [Fair: 4.33] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You are being asked to participate in a research study that is working to develop a measure that will track people’s change over time across different physical and psychological areas. You will be asked questions about your mental and physical states in the recent past. You must be 18 or older to complete this survey.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 31
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Inc: [23366597-31363] Exists ; Exc: [1007553-31363] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Status
Not open for further replies.