01/25 - We Are Number One on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
You have it set to alarm if a hit is at lower than 30 minutes?

Also hit play see if a sound happens.
Well for now. Theres plenty of 20 minute surveys i come across. The sound works fine but if it does itll be a miracle.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Well for now. Theres plenty of 20 minute surveys i come across. The sound works fine but if it does itll be a miracle.
If this doesn't work you really need to go post in the PC thread so the person who actually made the script can help you.

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My younger brother swears that's the case with Mturk and Uber, despite my recommending them both to him while he remains unemployed. I tried explaining the concept of being independently responsible for figuring out taxes as an independent contractor, but he would hear none of what I had to say.
To be entirely fair, Uber is evil. Though a job is a job and some people can make good money at it.

Reactions: minkyboodle and Liz

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Solve visual puzzles(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lupyan Lab [A34Y0INWSLX4AQ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.71] [Fair: 4.30] [Comm: 3.33] [Fast: 4.59] [Reviews: 94] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will see some puzzles, and have to work out what distinguishes the images on the left from those on the right
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [-614829721-31426] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.6

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is sort of like complaining that our kids get to use google when we had to use Encyclopedia Britannica or go to the library to complete a report :wink:

I used to love reading the Encyclopedia! I would just pick a random letter and start reading.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I gotta disagree... one of my friends that actually got accepted got $40.00 on his first full day of turking because I showed him hitscraper first. 40.00 on your first day is insanely good.
Making $40 your first day doesn't mean you learned anything about mturk itself. You can do that just sitting right here on the forum clicking panda links. When you learn to depend on tools and then lose those tools in some way you discover you know nothing, Jon Snow.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is sort of like complaining that our kids get to use google when we had to use Encyclopedia Britannica or go to the library to complete a report :wink:

IKR damn kids and their Google

Reactions: SweetiePuff

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Totally the same.

Reactions: minkyboodle

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about searching and choosing apps | PANDA
Requester: Anna [A260CDXMT2LGX8] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Please give us your thoughts regarding your experience with searching and choosing apps
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.6

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How this new generation with their scripts and their extensions is totally worse than the previous generation.
Millennials want everything handed to them. In my day you put in a hard day's work, you went off to fight the Nazis for a while, and you didn't let millions of people go to the same schools as you did.

We've gotten too soft.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
If this doesn't work you really need to go post in the PC thread so the person who actually made the script can help you.
I will, again, yeah no luck. Set it at 23 and waited for a hit to drop below it. Nothing. Guess ill go find the pc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.