01/25 - We Are Number One on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did anyone do the second day of that sleep task thing from yesterday? Mine isn't working and I've contacted the requestor, just wondering if it was just me.
Login, click the link again on the hit page, then click register on that page, it should take you to the portal and allow you to do the assignment.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Seems like all my hit scrapers stop working after a few minutes. TM, now HF. Did something change? Not sure how to fix this.
Have you tried restarting your browser and what not?

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
So what are we doing to get to $150 today? Asking for a friend, pm a direct link to those secret batches so I can forward it on. Thanks.

Reactions: BrewMeister and Liz

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
If you don't know how MTurk works without scripts, then you don't know how MTurk works. So many questions I've seen make it painfully obvious that that person hasn't ever tried to poke around the actual site for themselves. You're right that we make more money and use Mturk more efficiently with scripts, but that doesn't mean we understand it better that way.
That makes sense. I just assumed people would spend some time getting comfortable with the site before jumping on scripts but I guess i'm giving the average person too much credit.

Plenty of us did it for years, without any programming, before scripts and browser extensions became available. It wasn't glamorous and it was harder than it is now, but it was different.
Yeah but those scripts are already made now thanks to awesome people like you, so people like myself who have no desire to learn don't need to dedicate ourselves to learning a new skill and can instead contribute in other ways like donating money

Reactions: panda3303

mrsbc08

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Twitter Profile Categorization | PANDA
Requester: EyesOn.ai [A23AYF46XIVOUZ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.38] [Fair: 4.29] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
View a Twitter profile, and place it into one of several categories.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 25
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;
These are one of my favorite hits to do, wish they posted bigger batches!

Reactions: kryss

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So what are we doing to get to $150 today? Asking for a friend, pm a direct link to those secret batches so I can forward it on. Thanks.
Mailman just picked up phone I sold so definitely counting in PE :nod:

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is sort of like complaining that our kids get to use google when we had to use Encyclopedia Britannica or go to the library to complete a report :wink:

I think the point for both is that "kids today" are missing out on an important skill that leads to greater ability to be self-reliant and work independently, as well as an increase in the technical thinking skills that each require.

(Brain, I hope you allowed us to state that correctly, so help me Bob...)
To be entirely fair, Uber is evil. Though a job is a job and some people can make good money at it.
As is mturk, really. But we can harness their evil for good, like being able to keep the lights on and afford food and such. I suppose lil bro doesn't have to worry about that, though. My Ma tends to those things for him. (Even if that sounds salty, it's not...mostly. It would be nice, but I'd rather struggle and have pride in knowing I've kept myself alive since 17, against many freaking odds.)

Reactions: mTurk8705
Status
Not open for further replies.