01/29 - Favoriting Friday!

Who do you think should escape going to council this week?

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/27497/

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/27539/

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: New 2 to 3 minute survey | PANDA
Requester: Oriana Schenck [A1YMA0FPY2NKYV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.83][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Read photograph, answer questions
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US

Reactions: RaiderJ

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I know I'm going to have a lot to pay off, but my dream is to be a social worker. There's basically no other occupation I'm at all interested in doing, and I refuse to be stuck at a job I hate until I'm 70+. So, yeah. I'm doing it anyway. :)
That's such a great goal for a career. I dreamed of doing social work from a pretty young age but as I got older, I just felt like it would be way too much to handle emotionally. I mean I cry over the simplest things so I can't even imagine how hard it would be to handle cases for people.

Reactions: Liz

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
its not the worst you could have... some people graduate 100k deep. im paying off 40k right now. wish i couldve just joined mturk after high school.
You're 100k in debt for 2 years of school?

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Title: Transcribe up to 35 Seconds of Media to Text - Earn up to $0.17 per HIT!! | PANDA
Requester: Crowdsurf Support [AKEBQYX32KM19] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.37 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.75 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.34 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.81 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 229
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Transcribe up to 35 seconds of Media into text. Reward amount is variable based on media length. Additional reward amounts will be paid as a bonus.
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 118
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Qualified to work on Transcription Tasks is not less than 900, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: jml

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's such a great goal for a career. I dreamed of doing social work from a pretty young age but as I got older, I just felt like it would be way too much to handle emotionally. I mean I cry over the simplest things so I can't even imagine how hard it would be to handle cases for people.
I would love to work with CPS but I just don't think I could handle that. But with a BSW there are so many different kinds of jobs you can get, some of which aren't really hard to handle emotionally (like those that are mostly paperwork, from what I've heard).

Billnye817

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Earn $.50 in approx 5 minutes! Complete some surveys for academic research. Should take 5 min. MAX | PANDA
Requester: Gizem [A34CB6KZ8MMV4H] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.33 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: You will be asked a series of questions that will take about 5 minutes (we allow the HIT to take longer so you don't get timed out)
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90, Location is US
Took 3 minutes slacking off.

Reactions: C to the J

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I would love to work with CPS but I just don't think I could handle that. But with a BSW there are so many different kinds of jobs you can get, some of which aren't really hard to handle emotionally (like those that are mostly paperwork, from what I've heard).
Oh goodness, I don't think I could come close to handling CPS, even though it would be an admirable job to do. I'm glad that with what you're doing you can at least choose things that may not be as emotionally taxing. I don't even know what my future job will be. I might just mturk forever if it's an option lol.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
College didn't cost me anything, FTW

Reactions: sinon

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I love how appropriate that title is for this forum. That was totally not intentional. :happy:
Really? I assumed you guys made that custom.

What a happy little accident.

Reactions: Jaded and aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.