01/29 - Favoriting Friday!

Who do you think should escape going to council this week?

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/27497/

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/27539/

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
We live in a crazy country when the norm for college spending is upwards of 30-50k plus. That kind of money can be a downpayment on a house... :shoot: Sometimes I regret enrolling into college at all lol.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: 5-7 Minute survey about online data collection | PANDA
Requester: Survey Research 650 [AE1AXG1ULEGLD] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.78][Fair: 4.50][Comm: 3.67][Fast: 4.86]
Description:
Please answer the following questions. The survey is expected to take 3-5 minutes. Please take this survey only once.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.24
Qualifications: Location is one of: GB, US; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: Goldie

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
VA paid for my schoolin', and paid me $1k monthly if I was full time.
Military dependents :bode:
Lucky haha. My sister's husband is in the military and they are super unreliable with paying him. He's run into tons of situations, like them overpaying and demanding money back. Or them being months late on paying him at all. I don't think I could handle that level of stress lol

Reactions: j0e

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just saw Shenanigans go by for a dime. I hope that's not a steep pay cut

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw Shenanigans go by for a dime. I hope that's not a steep pay cut
Different HIT most likely...

Although I think he had 12 cent ones up at some point, so it might still be a pay cut.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Processes in Romantic Relationships | PANDA
Requester: Kate Votaw [A244SH4N68YP7D] (Contact)
(TO): No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This study is assessing people's attitudes toward romantic relationships and partner selection. You will be asked to complete several questionnaires about your personal values regarding romantic relationships. Participation will take 20-30 minutes.
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Location is US

sparklekittie

Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot about going to school. It's been ten years since I've graduated high school, and I have not been smart about my career planning, at all. Like now, I'm only making $13/hour at my full time job.

When I grow up, I want to be a web developer. My plan is to do about a year of self-study before I enroll in school. I know that a degree is basically just a fancy piece of paper you spend an ass-load of money on, but Brenda in HR at Big Corporation doesn't care how nerdy I am in my spare time, or how much knowledge I have from that. She cares that I jumped through the school hoops.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Rate materials, 1 3-minute video, 2 photographs (8-12 minutes to complete) | PANDA
Requester: Oriana Schenck [A1YMA0FPY2NKYV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.83][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
View materials, 1 video, 2 photographs, answer a few questions. Your computer must have the capability to play a video with sound.
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh... How did I miss that one? Thanks, I am going back to lurking and sulking. :cry:
I'm in the middle of getting ready to go out for the night... so I'm popping in and out. Still gotta wax my 'stache and shave my head. But yeah... the ToTW thing is a little annoying. The last 6-8 months or so, any batch of any significant size has been going up under these old ass quals... instead of putting the work up for the "reviewers" which was supposed to be their main workforce. Then it sits there for days because not many have those old quals. Meanwhile... the reviewers get a slow trickle of matching tasks.

Reactions: siriusthinking

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot about going to school. It's been ten years since I've graduated high school, and I have not been smart about my career planning, at all. Like now, I'm only making $13/hour at my full time job.

When I grow up, I want to be a web developer. My plan is to do about a year of self-study before I enroll in school. I know that a degree is basically just a fancy piece of paper you spend an ass-load of money on, but Brenda in HR at Big Corporation doesn't care how nerdy I am in my spare time, or how much knowledge I have from that. She cares that I jumped through the school hoops.
Much as I like getting paid to get in the best shape of my life (seriously, since starting at UPS I've dropped pant size while blowing out the sleeves and chest of my shirts.) I really can't see myself taking the path of the driver. The plan is to start school this summer to become a Pharmacy Tech. Because everyone wants to be able to say they sell drugs for a living, right?

Monosyllabic Cacophony

t3h PeNgU1N 0F d00m
Reaction score
I'd kill to make $13 an hour at my full time job.

.........The plan is to start school this summer to become a Pharmacy Tech. Because everyone wants to be able to say they sell drugs for a living, right?
And yet only a few of us can say we have and people will not be sure which type we're talking about :wink:

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Children’s Statements(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: JDM Researcher [A1A7E5UB06U9BU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.80 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.17 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.53 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 51
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Watch a video of kids and answer questions.
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [-163777486-5901] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 51; Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.