02/07 - Thumpin' Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
KYKITTY @KYKITTY that message is part of their "initiative" to let workers know if they're in trouble, at least according to what Electrolyte was told in 2017(?). So basically they just try to let you know you might get suspended soon, instead of outright giving you the boot. I helped a guy on Reddit a few weeks back that got that message; he contacted Amazon about it and they just gave him some dumb copypasta about working correctly or whatever. He just kept doing his thing, and as far as I know, he hasn't been suspended. If you'd like, I'll give you a contact address to see if it will help things.
I have not done anything that I ever do. I have no idea why I got this out of the blue.

Reactions: jan

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
KYKITTY @KYKITTY that message is part of their "initiative" to let workers know if they're in trouble, at least according to what Electrolyte was told in 2017(?). So basically they just try to let you know you might get suspended soon, instead of outright giving you the boot. I helped a guy on Reddit a few weeks back that got that message; he contacted Amazon about it and they just gave him some dumb copypasta about working correctly or whatever. He just kept doing his thing, and as far as I know, he hasn't been suspended. If you'd like, I'll give you a contact address to see if it will help things.
Did you ever get your account back?

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
i just sold some horse hoof boots monday for $40 that i spent 8 months trying to sellllllll. So frustrating
It really is. My husband has already had to bring it back home from a potential sale last month because people don't read the description or can't comprehend the fact that the table is 3 feet high. Even the buyer today was like "Ohh.. I didn't know it was a tall one..." right after he broke one of the chairs while tossing it into his truck. Um, sorry guy but you bought it now.

vandaria

Reaction score
Title: Three short questions about cell phone planes | Accept
Requester: Sam McNerney [A39215IC8I5WH5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.14] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: Each question should take a few seconds to answer. The HIT should take 1 minute.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Took me about a minute[/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Title: Three short questions about cell phone planes | Accept
Requester: Sam McNerney [A39215IC8I5WH5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.14] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: Each question should take a few seconds to answer. The HIT should take 1 minute.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Took me about a minute[/td][/tr]
planes lol

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I get that when work is slow drama tends to surface here, but take this time where work is slow to take care of yourselves.
It's hard for me to do that right now as I'm dealing with an umbrella of mental issues, but I'm trying.. Go get a meal. Take a hot shower. Smell the outside. If you have pets, give them plenty of head pats.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I get that when work is slow drama tends to surface here, but take this time where work is slow to take care of yourselves.
It's hard for me to do that right now as I'm dealing with an umbrella of mental issues, but I'm trying.. Go get a meal. Take a hot shower. Smell the outside. If you have pets, give them plenty of head pats.
Hang in there :hug:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
if you're like me and am at a f/t job..do your actual work and get ahead... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.