Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I get that when work is slow drama tends to surface here, but take this time where work is slow to take care of yourselves.
It's hard for me to do that right now as I'm dealing with an umbrella of mental issues, but I'm trying.. Go get a meal. Take a hot shower. Smell the outside. If you have pets, give them plenty of head pats.
I redid my whole pantry and chased my cat around till she needed a nap :D

OldTurkey

Reaction score
Re: Trace Object Boundaries

The HIT expired last night around 7:00 pm eastern, there are none up right now.
They were getting taken at a little over a thousand an hour and there were about 3,000 left when I checked and 20 or 30 minutes later they were just gone so I was wondering if they pulled the HITs or if I had been soft-banned.

OldTurkey

Reaction score
No it's just the tutorial without a real partner and I had thrown it back the very first time because it was confusing, so I've accepted it 3 times now (only submitted once) and it was identical all three times so I'm assuming that at least the first one is just a tutorial we can only do once.
Watch the timers on that one. You actually have to move pretty fast to get it done before the timer expires.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Petition to add a hug or heart button option in addition to the like button.

We had a "love" button on our previous forum that displayed as a heart. But what happened was people just started using that on every post and only like 2-3 people continued to ever use the "like" button. We decided to just go with the one button for this forum, for simplicity's sake. Maybe that's something that we could readdress though, once the server stuff is finally settled. I certainly miss having that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.