02/15 - Finally Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
What's happening, anything exciting going on? I stood up to do a few things and ended up running errands for like 4 hours.

edit: "what's happening"was meant in a like finger gun hey fellas what's the haps kind of way but I don't think it translated. I did finger guns in real life though, right after I hit enter.
you should join the pictionary game!

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh ok. Yeah, someone said they automatically approve after a month so that cool. It's been almost 2 weeks for a few of mine but now I don't have to worry
That is still unusual, but yeah they'll auto approve if nothing else.

Reactions: pleeseno

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
clear your cache
So I tried that to get the shrug emoji back and now I have less under other smilies than I did before. :thinking:

Edit - I can't type

Last edited:

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Another question...

Do you guys take tasks/surveys that you don't actually qualify for, but lie to get the moolah?

There's so many out there, but require you to, for instance, live in San Diego, have a child, etc?

I wanna participate, but should I?

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Another question...

Do you guys take tasks/surveys that you don't actually qualify for, but lie to get the moolah?

There's so many out there, but require you to, for instance, live in San Diego, have a child, etc?

No. Definitely don't do that

Reactions: Despairagus

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Another question...

Jeremy is going to scold you for suggesting such a thing.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Another question...

Yah.. this is a big no no.
I've even returned surveys I qualify for but just felt I wasn't what they were looking for.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
So I tried that to get the shrug emoji back and now I have less under other smilies than I did before. :thinking:

Edit - I can't type
It could be a caching issue on our end. This sometimes happens when the forum has been down. It will work itself out within a day or so, I'm sure.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Another question...

No, no, nooooo! Not only does it skew their research, it can get you banned and it's just not a good thing to do!

Reactions: aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
the only thing i lie about is being a peach on an mturk forum and my stem size. never on surveys though. plus requesters browse the forums sometimes. not a good look to be seen in if someone brings up fibbing on surveys

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
pleeseno @pleeseno I'm so glad you asked on here before doing anything like that! So much to learn on mturk. I've been on here a year and still learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.