02/15 - Finally Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliasOTurker

Reaction score
This makes me sad:

Hello, you have signed up the game Cybersecurity investment game 02159m,

However, as some of you aware that you cannot find the HIT and your experience makes me suffering,

and this happened to me again and again but both of us are innocient, I did set the filter but the filter ceiterion for the screen survey and my HIT group study are

the same, that said as long as you passed the survey you should have no problem to join in my follow up HIT

right now I have terminated the study as no enough people join in, but you are welcome to join in my future study as you will not be blocked. if you have any good suggestions,

please let me know! very sorry about it!

Reactions: DareAngel3

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i’m playing a worm

who just said my friend’s father use to be a king of the worms. i’ve gone off the rails

Reactions: Gator

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
i’m playing a worm

who just said my friend’s father use to be a king of the worms. i’ve gone off the rails
I keep getting paired with you...

Reactions: Peachy

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
totally agree. society is going to change dramatically, on the level of how it changed with computers and the internet. the world (save for the poorest countries) is MUCH different than it was in the 80s and it will be even more different imo
A couple of years ago when I heard about Neuralink I had this WTF? moment. I was the only person in the room that thought it was even a little remarkable that real steps were being taken towards being able to create cybernetic humans. I know because I asked. Not an ounce of curiosity in the entire room that didn't belong to me. I've discovered since then that it's not something you can really bring up and discuss with people without giving the impression that you might be crackers.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
I decided I'd use it after you posted the picture! :D I mean I have used the image, but it didn't occur to me to use it as an avatar until you posted it. I was tired of being grumpy turtle! :p :ROFL:
I'm glad you like it! :)

Reactions: HelloHello

Skylycat

Reaction score
Just popping in to say hi. I just spent the last seven hours making sugar cookies for a prince and princess party. First day I haven't turked, besides counting circles, since Christmas. Hope everyone made lots of $$

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Just popping in to say hi. I just spent the last seven hours making sugar cookies for a prince and princess party. First day I haven't turked, besides counting circles, since Christmas. Hope everyone made lots of $$
Seven hours! Wow, that's dedication!

Skylycat

Reaction score
Seven hours! Wow, that's dedication!
My hands hurt, I'm not the most fantastic decorator but they're passable. Here's like a third of them. My kitchen table is covered.

and my most favorite cookies- squeezing out the last of the icing onto broken ones- cause I get to eat these ugly ones!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
My hands hurt, I'm not the most fantastic decorator but they're passable. Here's like a third of them. My kitchen table is covered.

and my most favorite cookies- squeezing out the last of the icing onto broken ones- cause I get to eat these ugly ones!

Can I have all of them?

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Projected Earnings
$19.67
Batch Wages
$21.28/hr
Survey Wages
$16.81/hr
Bonuses
$36.67
Total Hourly
01:23:24 (I love randomly fun numbers.)
$14.11

Mainly not working today. I've got a queue full of stuff from yesterday that I'm slowly weeding through. :bode:
Jinxed myself. Couldn't turn down a handful of VRAPIs that had the address in the listing title.
PE $50.67
"not working" :shifty:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Jinxed myself. Couldn't turn down a handful of VRAPIs that had the address in the listing title.
PE $50.67
"not working" :shifty:
I really should take them off my block list and actually attempt to look at them once in a while.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I really should take them off my block list and actually attempt to look at them once in a while.
I only do the "HEY HERE'S MY ADDRESS" ones. There's usually a handful in every new batch.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.