02/21 - Tomato Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Ah ok, smash isn't really my thing to be honest...I think Zelda and Mario Odyssey are the best games on that system.
oh I've always loved smash. And it's a huge thing in our friend group right now lol. I'm not a gamer. I've only ever liked playing anything on Nintendo, and typically only with other people

Reactions: CakesandPies

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

How's the record setting day going?
sent you a pm
im trying to stay focused

Reactions: Gator

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:eek:

but.. but birds are adorable :( also who has a store solely dedicated to birds in their town? I'd like coordinates thanks :p
We had one in our home town for a bit but it left (THANK GOODNESS) the TWO I saw earlier this week were in Fort Wayne Indiana! TWO OF THEM! TWO WILD BIRDS UNLIMITED!!

they don't even sell birds.

Reactions: LucyO and Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
We had one in our home town for a bit but it left (THANK GOODNESS) the TWO I saw earlier this week were in Fort Wayne Indiana! TWO OF THEM! TWO WILD BIRDS UNLIMITED!!

My husband works in Ft. Wayne.

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My husband works in Ft. Wayne.
Neat! It's an awful/kind of neat town! We're in Ohio (for the week) but there is nothing here so whenever we need to do anything civilized it's off to Ft. Wayne (it's the closest major city to us here)

Reactions: Kennedy and LucyO

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Neat! It's an awful/kind of neat town! We're in Ohio (for the week) but there is nothing here so whenever we need to do anything civilized it's off to Ft. Wayne (it's the closest major city to us here)
I agree. Ft. Wayne has the best zoo though, if you are ever near in the summer. It really is a nice place.
I just turned down a job offer in Ft. Wayne because we decided we did not want to live there.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Despairagus @Despairagus I don't know if you saw but Hannah Rashkins are up, painful ones though. I'm gonna have to pass, even at 30 cents.

Reactions: Gator and LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I agree. Ft. Wayne has the best zoo though, if you are ever near in the summer. It really is a nice place.
I just turned down a job offer in Ft. Wayne because we decided we did not want to live there.
I don't blame you! Some of the neighborhoods are neat but I don't think I'd want to live there. My husband just said the other day that we need to go to the zoo next time we're out!

Reactions: Kennedy

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

We went to Pigeon Forge a few weeks ago (it's a few hours away) and there was a store there that only sold Parrots. I wanted to get one so bad because they were super cute, but my husband wouldn't let me. The only pets he was allowed to have when he was a kid were birds because his sister was allergic to everything else and now he wants nothing to do with them.:(

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
yikes those are rough
Too much thinking, especially since I have a headache.
$4, not the best hour of my turking life, but not the worst. Hope you all catch big $$, but I think it's time for me to do something else for a while. Probably start with Ibuprofen.

Status
Not open for further replies.