02/21 - Tomato Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We went to Pigeon Forge a few weeks ago (it's a few hours away) and there was a store there that only sold Parrots. I wanted to get one so bad because they were super cute, but my husband wouldn't let me. The only pets he was allowed to have when he was a kid were birds because his sister was allergic to everything else and now he wants nothing to do with them.:(
We have a Bird Jungle (sells parrots and small birds, I think some finches, but mostly parrots)

As a person who had a Nanday Conure for a few years... I'll never own a parrot again. Unless you've got like 100% of your time to give to a small EXTREMELY LOUD and occasionally violent (but also super cute and loving) tyrant, parrots are a bad idea. They require SO much attention. My ex's grandma had a ton of parrots and they ranged from incredibly sweet fluffy little mischiff makers to absolutely terrifying raptor like maniacs with incredible potty mouths.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Too much thinking, especially since I have a headache.
$4, not the best hour of my turking life, but not the worst. Hope you all catch big $$, but I think it's time for me to do something else for a while. Probably start with Ibuprofen.
Ibuprofen? Hope you better!

Reactions: Kennedy

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Super small QoL thing, but I added the normal profile buttons (copy rid, mturk profile link, contact requester) to search results for those who use TV to get in touch w/ requesters on MTurk:

Should save a click if you're over there specifically trying to hunt someone down to get in touch with :)

Requester search is much faster but you can also search HITs if no one has reviewed a requester & it will (99% chance) bring up the requester you're looking for.
That's fantastic!

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Title: Decision making study | PANDA
Requester: Kenan Kalayci [ASBS3GOH094FU] (Req TV): $35.93/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Economic decision making study. Takes less than 30 minutes. Potential bonus payment of $4 or more. Please activate cookies to participate.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: dkm-study DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Not sure if this posted. Could not find it but see it posted to HIT Notifier. I got a $7.45 bonus on this HIT. Took 30 minutes and lots of instructions but highly worth it.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
im turking until 9:45pm central. that’s when the rockets play the lakers and then i’ll return to turking afterwards. i have no life and that’s the bottom line

GTR

Reaction score
im turking until 9:45pm central. that’s when the rockets play the lakers and then i’ll return to turking afterwards. i have no life and that’s the bottom line
because Stone almost cold just barely chilly PeachyRider said so...

Jayc

Reaction score
What do you all have for your sweet spot setting your speed for Hitfinder, to keep it from getting in the way of your Panda

Reactions: ChristopherASA

jan

Reaction score
well, the professional came to get me into the basement (door lock broke to basement).

After fiddling with all of the things I tried (and more) he resorted to kicking in the door. That worked :wink:

Jerami @Jerami (just an update)

Last edited:

keladry2009

Reaction score
We have a Bird Jungle (sells parrots and small birds, I think some finches, but mostly parrots)

As a person who had a Nanday Conure for a few years... I'll never own a parrot again. Unless you've got like 100% of your time to give to a small EXTREMELY LOUD and occasionally violent (but also super cute and loving) tyrant, parrots are a bad idea. They require SO much attention. My ex's grandma had a ton of parrots and they ranged from incredibly sweet fluffy little mischiff makers to absolutely terrifying raptor like maniacs with incredible potty mouths.
my friend has a military maccaw, the last time i saw her we were talking about how much he is like my 2 year old hahaha

also, good morning everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.