The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

vandaria

Reaction score
can someone give me a link or some advice what HITs to PANDA, and how to PANDA?
Keep an eye here on the things people post and can look at the reviews that have been left. If new you will want to try and pick requesters that have a good rep and are not known for random unknown rejections. That can be easier said than done sometimes tho =/ Just tread carefully when you see a big batch from someone with a shaky sort of reputation. Don't want to do 200 of something and have them all rejected. (even if you did them correctly)

mboone73 @mboone73 gave you a helpful link and omg yes the A9's are great when they are up. They don't pay much but there are generally a LOT of them. I just did like 800 this last week and gave me a nice number boost. I usually have luck with MLDatalabeler and their various other versions of their name as well. Cheap HITs but a lot of times come as big batches. If done right I don't think have a rep for rejections.

p9r will get you numbers and are easy to do BUT love to hand out rejections for ????? reasons. Once I hit my 1000 I blocked them but they helped get me there.

Clint

Reaction score
Reactions: vandaria

vandaria

Reaction score
I keep hearing about A9s, but I have never seen them before. Is there a qualification for that?
They are called Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation for the full name. I know there are some that may have quals but otherwise they just come up in batches of like 200. A lot of times once one set of 200 is done, wait a min or two and then another set appears.

Reactions: mboone73

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
memories of my family, sorta. Mom loved the piano and played it often when not cleaning or cooking or whatever. The difference is that she would drag sis and I to the piano occasionally to sing. Maybe you should torture your kids by making them sing sometimes to one of the songs that you play that has lyrics. :wink:

Clint

Reaction score
They are called Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation for the full name. I know there are some that may have quals but otherwise they just come up in batches of like 200. A lot of times once one set of 200 is done, wait a min or two and then another set appears.
Thanks for the info. I have the adult content qual, and I don't have them blocked. Maybe they don't like Oklahoma. They have a few other HITs up right now that exclude this state.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
never seen this as a qual before, not that I want to do Product RnR any more. But
HIT abandonment rate (%) is less than 20

vandaria

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I have the adult content qual, and I don't have them blocked. Maybe they don't like Oklahoma. They have a few other HITs up right now that exclude this state.
Those are different ones. They have my state blocked too in the ones up now, Illinois.

Reactions: Clint

GTR

Reaction score
so tired... please help knock this adsfarce batch out so i can lay down for 3 min before i have to start back to turking

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
so tired... please help knock this adsfarce batch out so i can lay down for 3 min before i have to start back to turking
I'm trying but the number refused to go down. But that's okay. my beef curry still has am hour to simmer away.

GTR

Reaction score
thanks to the ads i learned that we use 3 miles of toilet paper each year
that in our lifetime we will have spent 3 years on the toilet
and the average life expectancy of a toilet is 100 years, so that means that many years will be spent on the toilet by many different people

GTR

Reaction score
I'm trying but the number refused to go down. But that's okay. my beef curry still has am hour to simmer away.
it seems some are not pulling their share on the ads
that's OK, sleep is overrated :p

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Bev

Reaction score
Just curious what the Requestor ID is, I couldn't find anything.

Reactions: GTR

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
try adsforce

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.