02/24 - Something New Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah I just know they can get a little silly price wise, shrug my king and queen that I have both are off amazon from a few years back when I decided to do the memory foam thing.
Yeah! I think it was $500 or so, but he probably worked out a deal. now I have to find a new comforter set for it and get rid of all my others. More money to spend LOL

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah! I think it was $500 or so, but he probably worked out a deal. now I have to find a new comforter set for it and get rid of all my others. More money to spend LOL
The ones I got were 350 and 300, probably a good 4 years ago now.
Just make sure to get a good set of sheets with a high thread count mmm soft.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Last thing I remember him posting was something about no one caring about the forum. He was wrong about that, but I liked that guy.
I liked him too! I feel like this forum is so cared about! Maybe he should have gotten on at a different time to see how busy it can be!

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
going to watch the Queen band opening Oscars number then off to the Alliance when the blowhards start getting awards
Thanks for the reminder, love them!

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Bleh I think they sent my check from the car show to PA, definitely should have gotten here by now...

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
You showed a car?
No, went up to Philadelphia on the 11th and broke down the display area for Lexus. Which makes it sound like I did some actual work, but all I really did was rig up the signage so it could be picked with a forklift and boxed. If you can turn a bolt in a shackle and don't mind being on ladder, super easy work.

Status
Not open for further replies.