02/27 - Sergey Hangover Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know how many times my dad made me mow the lawn again because I did a "sub-par" job.
My mom did the same for me, but she would just tell me to go do it again, it wasn't good enough, without telling me WHAT wasn't good enough. As a kid it looked totally acceptable to me! (and we had a push mower, no gas power, so frick it was exhausting!)

Reactions: kryss and Drwho10

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey guy thanks for liking all my dumb jokes and not banning me yet because I contribute zero to everyone's work, but it's time to call it a day. You crazy kids have a good one. And someone throw a brick at my window if any good batches pop up.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
My mom did the same for me, but she would just tell me to go do it again, it wasn't good enough, without telling me WHAT wasn't good enough. As a kid it looked totally acceptable to me! (and we had a push mower, no gas power, so frick it was exhausting!)
My dad would make me stand in the yard and watch him give examples. We did have a riding mower, but it was 5 acres and it took forever. There were several rounds between my dad and I on how it should be mowed. I apparently drove too fast. Lol

Reactions: tricker and Drwho10

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
One thing's for sure I've learned to LOVE my tab key since I've been turking.

Reactions: Azazael and kryss

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Y'all should host like a turking for dummies webinar or do a YouTube Video or something!
There's actually quite a few YouTube videos about turking! :) But no video is going to turn anyone into a top-1% turker or 0.1% turker or how ever many 0.00...1%s it takes to account for someone like Kadauchi. :wink:

Reactions: coffeeowl

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
My dad would make me stand in the yard and watch him give examples. We did have a riding mower, but it was 5 acres and it took forever. There were several rounds between my dad and I on how it should be mowed. I apparently drove too fast. Lol
are you mayhem?

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.