02/28 - Thumb Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katia2019

Reaction score
https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3...=3YGXWBAF70IWVRZ0TE2H687YPF9C4F&ref=w_pl_prvw

Anyone else signing up to do this HIT? $8.00 initially and up to $20 bonus over 13 days.

Title:Your Emotional Life(~ 18720 minutes) | PANDA
Requester:Joanne Chung [A1C6KYWVVCTMTS] (Req TV): $9.72/hr/hr [PC] Add: PandaOnceSearch
(TO): [Pay: 3.09] [Fair: 4.88] [Comm: 4.83] [Fast: 5.00]
Description: 13-day long study on your emotions and daily life
Time: 480 hour(s)
HITs Available: 5
Reward:$8.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Exc: [1459812068-131283] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

I'm on the fence about it.
yes. I signed up.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up that they posted. Managed 17 before getting the no jobs available message.

Wow nice job. What were you working on?
hannahs. couple surveys. and Noah Turk posted some 75 cent stuff I got a lot of.

Reactions: Merovign

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today has really sucked on mturk for me. I know for some it's been okay but there hasn't been anything for this guy.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
I need help with these Noahs, for something like "dig a single block row " are you putting dig a hole or other?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Today has really sucked on mturk for me. I know for some it's been okay but there hasn't been anything for this guy.
I spent a lot of days like that. The last few days have not been like that, but the few before were.

One of the hard to learn lessons, that I still haven't entirely learned, is to not worry about what you missed but what's coming next (within reason). When you think about it you miss almost everything so worrying about that can eat you alive.

Sleep, eat, do HITs, do quals, repeat.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I spent a lot of days like that. The last few days have not been like that, but the few before were.

One of the hard to learn lessons, that I still haven't entirely learned, is to not worry about what you missed but what's coming next (within reason). When you think about it you miss almost everything so worrying about that can eat you alive.

Otherwise you'll never leave the computer. And we turk to live, not live to turk.

Reactions: GTR and Merovign

GTR

Reaction score
yea, but you always bounce back and have some really nice days, we all are gonna have stinkers. i have more than my share, actually until the last few months i was struggling really bad but i have been lucky with quals and lots of batches, but i know it will end and i will be back to suck day :)

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
hannahs. couple surveys. and Noah Turk posted some 75 cent stuff I got a lot of.
Oh nice. I never saw those Noah's only the 40 and 5 cent ones.

I definitely need to work on that especially the sleep part.

Reactions: Merovign
Reaction score
Title: Project Online De-tox: do you find this toxic/offensive? (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content) | PANDA
Requester: Maarten Sap [A1TW2IIFTWJIB2] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $26.69] [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.12
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 582
Description: Choose whether a sentence is toxic/disrespectful, both to you and to potentially others
Requirements: OnlineDetoxABtest DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

They're no Rowans, but these seem okay, except that filling in the demographic data every single time takes almost as long as the actual thing the HIT is asking for.
Anyone happen to have a script or something to remember dropdowns and stuff?

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Project Online De-tox: do you find this toxic/offensive? (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content) | PANDA
Requester: Maarten Sap [A1TW2IIFTWJIB2] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $26.69] [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.12
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 582
Description: Choose whether a sentence is toxic/disrespectful, both to you and to potentially others
Requirements: OnlineDetoxABtest DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

They're no Rowans, but these seem okay, except that filling in the demographic data every single time takes almost as long as the actual thing the HIT is asking for.
Anyone happen to have a script or something to remember dropdowns and stuff?
There was no qual on them earlier today, now I cant see them. Wanna send a pasteofcode link?

Status
Not open for further replies.