03/01 - Front Line Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is nice... I was rejected for this survey I did on 2/18 for Mark Whisman (Respond to a Survey about Relationship Satisfaction in Married Adults) for $7.25 - and he bonused me $6 and left a complainy message that I completed the survey too quickly.

ANYWAY! Long story short it randomly became unrejected and paid so I ended up making $13.25 on it and I'm back to 38 rejections total :shrug:

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Ah, blah, is it slow? Well, all right then.

It's sunny out! And while I should go work on the draft of stupid paper if there's no work, the roommate I share a wall with went to work for the first time in a week today (allegedly she was sick) and all I really want to do is this:

So, returning to spinning.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is nice... I was rejected for this survey I did on 2/18 for Mark Whisman (Respond to a Survey about Relationship Satisfaction in Married Adults) for $7.25 - and he bonused me $6 and left a complainy message that I completed the survey too quickly.

ANYWAY! Long story short it randomly became unrejected and paid so I ended up making $13.25 on it and I'm back to 38 rejections total :shrug:

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score

So...he bonused you and then complained about it? On what planet does that make sense. Glad it got sorted out.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
the day picked up rather nicely for me. barely any batches (not counting Noah Turk), but a ton of surveys gradually after 10am or so
How long has daddy no no been dropping the sick chat hits?

Reactions: Katia2019

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So...he bonused you and then complained about it? On what planet does that make sense. Glad it got sorted out.
Yeah it was very strange and the bonus was "prorated at a higher rate" than the survey :confused:

it was very strange.

edit: lol I said "it was very strange" twice but it was so I'm leavin' it

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
About time you won was getting tired of voting for you:sneaky:
:heart::heart::heart:

the day picked up rather nicely for me. barely any batches (not counting Noah Turk), but a ton of surveys gradually after 10am or so
Yea it was a fucking wasteland this morning but for sure picked up in the last couple hours.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: answer only one question | Accept
Requester: Matthew Sisco [AYMOQF1DZAGAI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.70] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.94] [Fast=4.73] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.82] [Reviews=38] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=0.90] [Pen=3.50] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: a single question about your attitude on a topic
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Magikarp

Katia2019

Reaction score
I haven't gotten many surveys today. So when Noah says 750, does he mean 750 chat pairs so 1500 people, or 750 people and only 375 chat pairs?

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study on Pop Culture Events(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lauren Ortosky [AP2VTUHW2MOQJ] (Req TV): $25.25/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Short study and game about pop culture
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 22
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; Exc: [132068-131479] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; TP Panel: -1291465433 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

just accidentally picked up like 5 of these, several incoming shortly

edit: 8 minutes, not bad

Last edited:

PandaThief

Reaction score
Does anyone have the panda for the Noah chats, i have so many and i don't know which one to turn on. Need to clean up my PC

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
I opened an account with Chase bank last week. Today, for the first time, I tried to transfer money from my Mturk account to my Chase account. I've tried TWICE to get my bank account synced with Mturk, and I have received this message each time: "We couldn't verify your bank account. Please check your bank account details and online banking credentials and try again. You have 1 attempt(s) remaining to automatically verify your bank account ending in ***. You can also upload a bank statement to verify this account."

I've called Amazon, and they were no help, telling me to call my bank. I called my bank, and they were no help, telling me that there are no issues on their end, and to call Amazon. So I called Amazon back, and they once again were no help. Why is accessing the money I've earned so gd complicated? Neither Amazon employee even knew what Mturk is. I'm hoping someone in here can help me out, because my rent is due in three days, along with a few other bills.

Reactions: IridescentOwl
Status
Not open for further replies.