03/01 - Front Line Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Well dang that grocery shopping trip took about twice as long as I'd hoped, and there were a billion too many people there for a weekday. BUT I got myself a food saver b/c it was on sale at Costco, so that's what I bought myself for my birthday (which is not today but the sale ended soon) :}
I just came back from the store and it was full of 50-70 year olds. Made me think
I missed a blizzard warning. But, I just forgot it was Friday.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I opened an account with Chase bank last week. Today, for the first time, I tried to transfer money from my Mturk account to my Chase account. I've tried TWICE to get my bank account synced with Mturk, and I have received this message each time: "We couldn't verify your bank account. Please check your bank account details and online banking credentials and try again. You have 1 attempt(s) remaining to automatically verify your bank account ending in ***. You can also upload a bank statement to verify this account."

I've called Amazon, and they were no help, telling me to call my bank. I called my bank, and they were no help, telling me that there are no issues on their end, and to call Amazon. So I called Amazon back, and they once again were no help. Why is accessing the money I've earned so gd complicated? Neither Amazon employee even knew what Mturk is. I'm hoping someone in here can help me out, because my rent is due in three days, along with a few other bills.
do what it says and upload a bank statement. I had to do it before. It takes a few days to process so I hate to tell you but it probably won't be done by the time your rent is due. :(

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I opened an account with Chase bank last week. Today, for the first time, I tried to transfer money from my Mturk account to my Chase account. I've tried TWICE to get my bank account synced with Mturk, and I have received this message each time: "We couldn't verify your bank account. Please check your bank account details and online banking credentials and try again. You have 1 attempt(s) remaining to automatically verify your bank account ending in ***. You can also upload a bank statement to verify this account."

I've called Amazon, and they were no help, telling me to call my bank. I called my bank, and they were no help, telling me that there are no issues on their end, and to call Amazon. So I called Amazon back, and they once again were no help. Why is accessing the money I've earned so gd complicated? Neither Amazon employee even knew what Mturk is. I'm hoping someone in here can help me out, because my rent is due in three days, along with a few other bills.
My only thought would be that Mturk is pretty irrelevant to the problem. It's Amazon Payments you're dealing with, yeah? Most employees at Amazon will know what that is, so there's no reason to bring up Mturk and confuse them.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score

Chase are hot garbage, I'm sorry to say. If my experience is anything to go by, expect that this won't be your last issue. (also, those monthly fees tho)

Reactions: IridescentOwl

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
hoping this is as badass as it looks.

Title: Robot Companion Evaluation | PANDA
Requester: PU Interdisciplinary Research [AMIXST34ZWMQG] (Req TV): $4.27/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will need to evaluate robot companions while performing a reconnaissance mission in three different locations. You will search 15 buildings in each location. The study will take approximately 30 minutes.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
do what it says and upload a bank statement. I had to do it before. It takes a few days to process so I hate to tell you but it probably won't be done by the time your rent is due. :(
But how do I upload a bank statement? I've looked all over the page, and didn't see the option. I can handle it being late. What I can't handle is not being able to access it at all. Thank you for responding, by the way.

Reactions: Merovign

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
My only thought would be that Mturk is pretty irrelevant to the problem. It's Amazon Payments you're dealing with, yeah? Most employees at Amazon will know what that is, so there's no reason to bring up Mturk and confuse them.
I told them I'm trying to do it through Amazon Payments. They say they can't find my information, in spite of the fact that I have an Amazon account, Amazon Prime, and Amazon Mturk account.

Reactions: Merovign

Diviana

Reaction score
Title: Survey, several minutes to complete, bonus payment | Accept
Requester: Joe Talloen [A3DVKY5QCN1KS7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.83] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.96] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.83] [Reviews=30] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.63] [Pen=1.00] [Res=1.00] [Rec=33] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Survey, several minutes to complete, bonus payment
Qualifications: Work Done Before PG DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Really quick. it took me ~2

Reactions: cb456

HelloHello

Reaction score
It is very nice. Will do very nicely to haul around the laptop/iPad/etc. I think I'm getting that black one, there is a nice cocoa brown one too.

Reactions: Jamie Taylor

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hubs signed up for Prolific... he's over there doing something and it sounds like he's typing an AWFUL lot. I'm afraid to ask him how much it pays. He's so cute over there doing his little study :joyful:

Diviana

Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey! (~2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ryan Buell [A2N0MYXIGB16RK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.31] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.69] [Fast=4.97] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.94] [Reviews=94] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.14] [Pen=0.34] [Res=null] [Rec=96] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Quick 2 minute academic survey. $0.25 for ~2 minutes!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; BACKPACK50 DoesNotExist ; BACKPACK DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.