03/11 - Summing Up Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
maybe the cost there is high, too? IDK. I've bought used cars in FL.and if you buy a lemon you are, for the most part, on your own. The idea of roadside assis. for a cheap car - just sounds so good :)
roadside assistance is pretty cheap with AAA I think its basically a necessary thing if you have an older car. You can keep it maintained well and still have random stuff break that you don't replace until it breaks.

Reactions: jan

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
All of these Z's for escape rooms, really make me want to try one. But a puzzle type, not a horror type.
It would be like Zelda in real life :)

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
All of these Z's for escape rooms, really make me want to try one. But a puzzle type, not a horror type.
That sounds really fun

Reactions: Squatty

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
They're a really fun group activity! I did one a few years ago that was "escape the office" and I'd totally do it again with a different room/puzzle. I'm not into the horror theme either, but my friend did an escape the zombie room thing and thought it was more funny than scary.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

cassius

Reaction score
roadside assistance is pretty cheap with AAA I think its basically a necessary thing if you have an older car. You can keep it maintained well and still have random stuff break that you don't replace until it breaks.
You all know roadside assist usually comes with your cell phone for I think less than $5 a month. At least I think it is less than that on mine. And sometimes your insurance will have it also. Don't pay for AAA if you already have it. I never realized this until about ten years ago an older friend said check and see if you have it on your phone when my battery went dead after my x left. I did and it has been a life saver. You get about 3 free calls a year and when the car wasn't so old I would share those if someone was in trouble.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
You all know roadside assist usually comes with your cell phone for I think less than $5 a month. At least I think it is less than that on mine. And sometimes your insurance will have it also. Don't pay for AAA if you already have it. I never realized this until about ten years ago an older friend said check and see if you have it on your phone when my battery went dead after my x left. I did and it has been a life saver. You get about 3 free calls a year and when the car wasn't so old I would share those if someone was in trouble.
Yeah i've seen those and they're not too bad I just prefer ones that give you more miles for a tow. I currently have the 100 mile tow from AAA and its about $10 a month. I've used it once when I was away from home by about 50 miles and another time when I bought a car that didn't run off craigslist to fix up and had it towed to my place to work on. If all you need is the basic piece of mind the cell phone plan isn't bad and like you said a lot of people don't know about it

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey on personality traits related to creativity (5 mins)(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PRASAD [A2NKV18P6IXIJU] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 1.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Respondents will answer survey questions rating the importance of various personality traits to creativity.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [509617299-36310] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey on personality traits related to creativity (5 mins)(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PRASAD [A2NKV18P6IXIJU] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 1.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Respondents will answer survey questions rating the importance of various personality traits to creativity.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [509617299-36310] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9
3-4 mins

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score