03/11 - Summing Up Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Been so occupied with the music room and posting Ryan Gosling gifs i didnt notice i had a bunch of Zs waiting for me

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just went out to pick up my CSA vegetables and came home with five boxes of Girl Scout cookies. If that's not a metaphor for my life I don't know what is.

Reaction score
Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)

:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Morning :coffee:

I just went out to pick up my CSA vegetables and came home with five boxes of Girl Scout cookies. If that's not a metaphor for my life I don't know what is.
I finally caved and bought some thin mints and um, they were kinda terrible? It's been a few years since I've had them, did they change or something?

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I finally caved and bought some thin mints and um, they were kinda terrible? It's been a few years since I've had them, did they change or something?
Did you put them in the freezer first? lol (tbh it's been years for me as well, so the formula may very well have changed :wink: )

cassius

Reaction score
Yeah i've seen those and they're not too bad I just prefer ones that give you more miles for a tow. I currently have the 100 mile tow from AAA and its about $10 a month. I've used it once when I was away from home by about 50 miles and another time when I bought a car that didn't run off craigslist to fix up and had it towed to my place to work on. If all you need is the basic piece of mind the cell phone plan isn't bad and like you said a lot of people don't know about it
I don't know which one paid for the tow but I did need to use something for a tow once. I think I had both, the insurance and the phone insurance so it might of been my car insurance that paid for the tow. Either way as you say they are not that expensive and far worth the price, especially the cell insurance as that's hopefully usually a dead battery. The last time I had AAA they were not worth the price. I waited hours one hot afternoon in Houston and they ignored me. I had a flat tire, a bad back so I don't try to change them. I paid two Hispanics $20 which was a lot at the time to change it for me so I could go home. Just flashed the bill at them when I saw them and they were right there.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Just looked it up and I guess in 2015 they changed the recipe. They're vegan now!

Yeah...

I've found I've shifted away from thin mints over the years. I haven't really considered my motives for doing so, but maybe I subconsciously noticed a change? All about those Tagalongs these days.

Reactions: MerryLou

Sara Gates

Reaction score

did you move? there are two different bakers. Nh and MA use different companies that i know of

Reactions: MerryLou
Status
Not open for further replies.