03/11 - Summing Up Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugg

Dream Chaser
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $26.84 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9)

Only 83 websites but the rest made up for it. Have an appointment with kitty in an hour and stuff to do today. Will be in and out for the rest of the day. Have a great day guys!

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
On the plus side I bought some of the Girl Scout candy they sold last year, and that stuff was amazing. :princess:
Totally off subject, sorry, but I've been meaning to ask you what is the best yarn for amigurumi, and is there a tutorial you would recommend to start? I have been dying to learn, but am still confused. I taught myself to crochet, so there's no real guarantee that I'm even doing it right! lol

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
A good morning with Z's, it's cold as hell outside

Think this is going to be a video game Saturday :)

Reactions: twig and ItsAmyTee

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
People still getting them? Someone is turning the faucet off on us! REVOLT. GRAB THE PITCHFORKS AND DEMAND YOUR RIGHTFUL SHARE. BURN HIS CROPS. PILLAGE HIS HOME. TAKE WHAT HE OWNS TI LL YOU HAVE YOURS!
Uh, so I've never interacted with you before but I feel compelled to say that I find you delightful in all your different flower'd forms. I hope the fires of revenge keep you bright and warm today!

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Man I hve like 16 left in my queu and Im capped out :(
Today's Projected Earnings: $21.21 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9)

already? There was a few people saying they capped earlier than usual. I wonder if it had anything to do with doing them yesterday as well. Did you do some when they posted mid day? I was at work and didn't do em and they acted normally for me this morning. I'm guessing since it hasn't been 24 hours since the last post the caps some how crossed over

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
already? There was a few people saying they capped earlier than usual. I wonder if it had anything to do with doing them yesterday as well. Did you do some when they posted mid day? I was at work and didn't do em and they acted normally for me this morning. I'm guessing since it hasn't been 24 hours since the last post the caps some how crossed over
Weird I over 100 yesterday and managed to cap today.

Reactions: Drwho10

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are you sure you guys capped so early? I got a false cap on one, returned it, and was able to finish the rest of my queue for whatever reason, with a few more coming in no problem.

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.