Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Oh ok. if that's the same hit that was talked about earlier this week. Its around a 4-5 hour hit.
i was hearing 3 hours

in any case, it's time for me to ride and grind into this

Reactions: Drwho10

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Well think I'm gonna take a nap before venturing into this arctic tundra. If anyone is bored in Chicago today there's an r/mechanical keyboard meetup at the Bucktown library (leavitt/milwaukee one). Don't know how applicable this is, but I figure at least some of you are into that stuff considering we spend all day typing. Even if you're not into them it should be a good time waster.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Need to make another 110 to break 500 and reach weekly goal :arghh:.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Totally off subject, sorry, but I've been meaning to ask you what is the best yarn for amigurumi, and is there a tutorial you would recommend to start? I have been dying to learn, but am still confused. I taught myself to crochet, so there's no real guarantee that I'm even doing it right! lol
I would suggest just Red Heart, worsted weight (it's labeled at size 4) to start - it's the most common stuff. You don't want to use something labeled as "soft" or that feels silky because you want a tight weave.

Here is a magic ring tutorial, they make your starts better looking, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUaywX0-WE

You want to look up "crocheting in the round" tutorials if you're having trouble understanding the concept. Other than than I'm not sure how to guide you. I taught myself how to crochet as well. If you're confused about a specific thing feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do to help. :cat:

UserBob

Requester
Reaction score
Just posted a new training HIT for US workers with 1000 HITs completed with 99% approval rate.

Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs
Requester: UserBob [ A1G1PATDFBA7E5 ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Promptness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.7 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.8 Communicativity
Number of Reviews: 47
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
Reviewer has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 100, Location is one of: CA, US, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99

Last edited:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Did Brian Zs drop? Not seeing it on my HF but I got a notification for them.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Make up training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.73] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.88] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 47] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Reviewer is not greater than 1; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9
Qual Test

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Just posted a new training HIT for US workers with 1000 HITs completed with 99% approval rate.
Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.73] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.88] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 47] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Reviewer has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;

Reactions: Drwho10

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
I would suggest just Red Heart, worsted weight (it's labeled at size 4) to start - it's the most common stuff. You don't want to use something labeled as "soft" or that feels silky because you want a tight weave.

Here is a magic ring tutorial, they make your starts better looking, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUaywX0-WE

You want to look up "crocheting in the round" tutorials if you're having trouble understanding the concept. Other than than I'm not sure how to guide you. I taught myself how to crochet as well. If you're confused about a specific thing feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do to help. :cat:
Sounds good... I think I've just got to find that one perfect starting pattern... some little blob of something that I can make and get my confidence up. =)

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Anyone do this Nozari Lab 20 dollar typing experiment? Caught it overnight apparently

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: GMail Mobile App -- Submit Screenshot of Recent Searches | PANDA
Requester: HelloWorld Labs [A2REJVJSUQ94BI] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.83] [Fair: 4.14] [Comm: 2.60] [Fast: 4.46] [Reviews: 23] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Submit screenshot of recent searches using the GMail mobile application, and answer some questions about what you were searching for and why.
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

Sara Gates

Reaction score
@everyone who replied

They're like super dry? It's like the flavor was okay but they were unpleasant to consume. I also had one Samoas (a sample) which was bad in the same way. Curious.
I've heard rumors of troops that try to sell old boxes (i'm a daisy leader). We are forced to buy cookies by the case in advance and can't really return what doesn't sell. And we have to pay them 75% of the cost for every box. So some troops apparently sell cookies from years past to try to make some money back. This is my first year, I have at least 144 boxes sitting in my house we need to try to sell because we have to pay for them and can't return them. Luckily i run a food pantry though so i'll donate whatever we get stuck with. :/

but yeah, long story short, wonder if they were out of date.....

Reactions: MerryLou
Status
Not open for further replies.