03/12 - Skillet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL! I'm resisting my juvenile urge to mess with my cat. But she has a drainage tube in her paw right now so I am telling myself that's enough messing with. She won't even look at me right now and is sitting across the room with her butt facing me trying to pretend I don't exist.
I used to put strips of tape on the bottoms of my cat's paws so it would walk around shaking its feet and looking like :shrug:

Reactions: Pleco and tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to put strips of tape on the bottoms of my cat's paws so it would walk around shaking its feet and looking like :shrug:
I'll send you a video of my cat doing just this due to her tube. But right now she's so stoned she falls over when she shakes that paw as she can't manage as a tripod atm.

I can't manage to work. I'm just following her room to room watching the show and recording it on my phone.

edit: I'm totally not acting my age today. This is hysterical.

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
I've only worked the prolific studies that I get emails on, haven't really tracked my earnings. Just noticed I have like 12 pounds. Do you guys bother with exchange rate values before cashing out? looking like it has fluctuated around .05 the past month. Thoughts? Thinking I may let it grow higher so that a nickle on the dollar makes a difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Itsmee

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Finally saw someone's inappropriateness on SS. Bleech!

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I've only worked the prolific studies that I get emails on, haven't really tracked my earnings. Just noticed I have like 12 pounds. Do you guys bother with exchange rate values before cashing out? looking like it has fluctuated around .05 the past month. Thoughts? Thinking I may let it grow higher so that a nickle on the dollar makes a difference.
I cash out every time i go over $20. Right now the exchange rate is awful, but not too long ago you got a 30% bump in dollars when you exchanged.

Last edited:
Reactions: Itsmee and El Pablo

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
If you wait until they send you an email to do something, you're missing a lot. They seem to only send emails on surveys that sit there for awhile, not getting done (which are usually the lower paying ones).

Wait until you have 20 pounds to transfer to PayPal or else it'll charge a fee. After 20 pounds, there's no fee.

Reactions: El Pablo

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
If you wait until they send you an email to do something, you're missing a lot. They seem to only send emails on surveys that sit there for awhile, not getting done (which are usually the lower paying ones).

Wait until you have 20 pounds to transfer to PayPal or else it'll charge a fee. After 20 pounds, there's no fee.

Yeah, I know I should check it more, but meh.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I know I should check it more, but meh.
I keep it open in a tab with a 2 minute refresh rate. If something comes up i am eligible for a 1 pops up on the tab. (but that might because i have some weird tabs script

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
edit: nm. What elecrolyte said!

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Offffff topic

If you have other earnings it is entirely possible you jumped a tax bracket and do owe them that much.

If that was your only earnings, hm...seems a wee bit high even for self employment taxes. Maybe it's worth going to H&R Block and having it checked out?

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.