03/15 - Frightening Friday

Have you voted for the best submission in this week's Survivor challenge? https://bit.ly/2JgtU2V

• Yes because I care about people other than myself.

• No because I'm a selfish monster.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I am BUMMED! Last Sunday I ordered from Amazon and I have received NOTHING although I was supposed to receive most of the stuff today and the last item Monday. Now, it's saying due to 'weather or natural disaster' it's all going to be delayed. :( I was so looking forward to my gel chair cushion . . . :arghh:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I am BUMMED! Last Sunday I ordered from Amazon and I have received NOTHING although I was supposed to receive most of the stuff today and the last item Monday. Now, it's saying due to 'weather or natural disaster' it's all going to be delayed. :( I was so looking forward to my gel chair cushion . . . :arghh:
is your nearby warehouse in Dallas? I heard amazon's dallas warehouse was hit hard by the weather the other day with strong winds ripping off the roof or otherwise damaging the building.

Reactions: HelloHello

GTR

Reaction score
Ugh, my PE is 10, but I don't really care, and it's actually ok for working just under an hour. I am sick and miserable, and lucky I did anything today. Also had a rejection from a really simple hit I did a few days ago for not following directions, but it was reversed today after I emailed the requester and asked to retake. It was totally my fault as I realized what I did wrong. I was using touch screen, as as I scrolled with my thumb, it changed one of the bubble answers I made. Before It was reversed, I thought about doing some A9's, even tho I have plenty of cushion, and one stupid rejection wouldn't have made a difference, but was too sick to do them. Hope y'all have a good night, I am going to go to bed soon and hope I feel normal tomorrow.
get better soon :hug:

Reactions: Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
is your nearby warehouse in Dallas? I heard amazon's dallas warehouse was hit hard by the weather the other day with strong winds ripping off the roof or otherwise damaging the building.
I don't know which warehouse(s) the stuff was coming from - It was all Amazon Warehouse deals and think they have that function at all the warehouses. Since it was supposed to be two separate deliveries I'm assuming it was coming from at least two warehouse locations (?). I'm not near Dallas by a long shot . . . I guess it could be the storms back east as well if it's coming from there.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
AND IT'S GOING TO BE LEGAL IN NJ MAYBE BY THE END OF THIS MONTH.

*hyperventilates*
Having the worst freakin' day... this almost cheered me up! lol I am trying not to think about it... I've dreamed of this day for so long I'm convinced it won't come off lol

But good luck to us! lol :fourleaf:

(I have chronic pain and ptsd and I think everyone should have access to this medicine. We should be allowed to grow our own to ensure we're not getting anything weird as well.)

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Having the worst freakin' day... this almost cheered me up! lol I am trying not to think about it... I've dreamed of this day for so long I'm convinced it won't come off lol

But good luck to us! lol :fourleaf:

(I have chronic pain and ptsd and I think everyone should have access to this medicine. We should be allowed to grow our own to ensure we're not getting anything weird as well.)
They've all agreed on the bill so it's just got to go to vote, looks like we'll get it! $42 flat tax per ounce. I'm 100% fine with it. Keeps the tax high when the price bottoms out. Super hoping that Seaside comes around (they said they wouldn't have it at all even if it was legal???)

Fingers crossed for us!

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
They've all agreed on the bill so it's just got to go to vote, looks like we'll get it! $42 flat tax per ounce. I'm 100% fine with it. Keeps the tax high when the price bottoms out. Super hoping that Seaside comes around (they said they wouldn't have it at all even if it was legal???)

Fingers crossed for us!
And up next... Mushrooms! lol jc, I'm sure that will never happen. But I've been reading about Turkey Tail mushrooms and how much they help recovery from cancer, especially for women, and the guy who sells the ones I got (with my $20 Ibotta bonus holy crap! I hope I'm able to keep doing it, there was a glitch and they credited me for a few things when I linked my card that I didn't buy! lol) his name is Paul Stamets and he's all about the 'Shrooms! lol He makes a very compelling case for the magic ones but also mushrooms as a "save the bees" thing! So that's super interesting.

Reactions: Despairagus

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
What is it with the name changes?

Reactions: C to the J

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And up next... Mushrooms! lol jc, I'm sure that will never happen. But I've been reading about Turkey Tail mushrooms and how much they help recovery from cancer, especially for women, and the guy who sells the ones I got (with my $20 Ibotta bonus holy crap! I hope I'm able to keep doing it, there was a glitch and they credited me for a few things when I linked my card that I didn't buy! lol) his name is Paul Stamets and he's all about the 'Shrooms! lol He makes a very compelling case for the magic ones but also mushrooms as a "save the bees" thing! So that's super interesting.
Literally the first thing I said was "SHROOMS NEXT, HAH HAH" b/c obv never going to happen but I guess you never know!

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Literally the first thing I said was "SHROOMS NEXT, HAH HAH" b/c obv never going to happen but I guess you never know!

lol I've had plenty of experience with the other but never the shrooms lol but they do seem to have a great deal of potential for what ails me psychologically lol :D

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
What is it with the name changes?
reputation?

one of my fav trickle hit requesters changed her name. I'm guessing marriage since it was a change of the last name and if so, congrats to her.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
They've all agreed on the bill so it's just got to go to vote, looks like we'll get it! $42 flat tax per ounce. I'm 100% fine with it. Keeps the tax high when the price bottoms out.
which state? I congratulate them for the tax on the unit instead of tax on the sales price where the price of the weed will drop big time and so will the revenue as a few states have found out.

Legal recreational in my state appears to be dead (legislature session is over tomorrow) and I'm glad about that because the bill was lame in so many ways that it looked like it was half-***ed to get it done in their first attempt with a supportive instead of resistive governor.

Status
Not open for further replies.