03/15 - Frightening Friday

Have you voted for the best submission in this week's Survivor challenge? https://bit.ly/2JgtU2V

• Yes because I care about people other than myself.

• No because I'm a selfish monster.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spchles1

Reaction score
Is there a way to search for a requester through the dashboard to see all the hits you have done from them?

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
Holey Moley, I had the LONGEST User Testing Study - it went on and on and on and it was for $10. If they weren't so good to me I would have cut that off after 30 minutes . . . it ended up being an hour!
Oh and also this is in their help center, in case you run into this again.

"The screen recorder will automatically quit at 60 minutes of recording. When this happens, the video files are lost, and we're unable to recover them. It's better to upload an incomplete video (one where you haven't completed all the tasks) at the 55 minute mark, than to risk the screen recorder quitting on you at 60 minutes. If this happens, please contact the Support Team to alert the team that you were unable to complete all the tasks."

spchles1

Reaction score
I've never done it that way. I've just used Hit Tracker and put the requester in the History box search field
ah ok, I just have hit forker and panda crazy. Maybe I should get that and try it out. Do you know if it interferes with Hit Forker or PC

HelloHello

Reaction score
Oh and also this is in their help center, in case you run into this again.

"The screen recorder will automatically quit at 60 minutes of recording. When this happens, the video files are lost, and we're unable to recover them. It's better to upload an incomplete video (one where you haven't completed all the tasks) at the 55 minute mark, than to risk the screen recorder quitting on you at 60 minutes. If this happens, please contact the Support Team to alert the team that you were unable to complete all the tasks."
I made it with a couple (literally) of minutes to spare! I just couldn't stop after I had gone on for soooooooo LONG and not complete it! Lucky I made it.

Reactions: freakania

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ah ok, I just have hit forker and panda crazy. Maybe I should get that and try it out. Do you know if it interferes with Hit Forker or PC
I don't really know for sure but I know for awhile last time Kadauchi was fixing some stuff in Mturk Suite, my export didn't work and so I used Hit Forker for a little bit alongside Hit Finder and I didn't notice any problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: spchles1

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
It doesn't bother mine, I've used them simultaneously. But after getting use to the MTS interface I started mostly using their hitforker (which is called hit finder) and their panda (which is called hit catcher). It comes bundled.

Reactions: spchles1

spchles1

Reaction score
It doesn't bother mine, I've used them simultaneously. But after getting use to the MTS interface I started mostly using their hitforker (which is called hit finder) and their panda (which is called hit catcher). It comes bundled.
thanks, I might check it out.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Goodnight to you all. I've had the radish and I missed my window of opportunity to do some binge-watching; I will just toddle off now feeling completely inadequate as I am quite certain my bonus for the Standford HCI is going to be in the neighborhood of .50 if anything at all!

Reactions: jklmnop

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I've never done it that way. I've just used Hit Tracker and put the requester in the History box search field
+1. And you may have to have your laundry list of the requester and their name changes handy, too, because you may not be able to put in the requester name you remember the most and have it show all their pre, during and after name changes.

Reactions: Michele

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone been working on the Gregory Aponte hits? I was wondering if anyone has capped on them yet?
No cap, keep on and on and on and on and on and on

Reactions: LucyO

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
35 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Reactions: jklmnop

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This was pretty great. Only took like 4 mins. (if that)

Title: Transcribe the text of 100 hand-written digits | Accept
Requester: Nicholas Carlini [A1VKP7XXE215LG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.99] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will see 100 hand-written digits 0-9, some of which may be difficult to read. You will transcribe each one.
Qualifications: Masters Exists

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1:40

Title: Rate companies from various categories | Accept
Requester: Consumer Panels [AUBFIGBO24FQ1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$31.90] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: Give an overall rating for various categories.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Gator
Status
Not open for further replies.