03/20 - Samurai Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
No one is touching the restaurants or movies at this point. So I would never do those until there is an update to the pay scheme. I feel the taxis are fine now.
Yea, I am talking about the request side... I mean I do the taxi's the most because they are the most efficient or have been lately. I just feel the workers should not keep doing the hits after OCMP75 is dicking us around with these new rules and everyone just bows down and still does the work like its OK to not get paid for shit we have done. Maybe I am in the minority here I really don't know. And waffles I am not directing this toward you just having a conversation :)

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea, I am talking about the request side... I mean I do the taxi's the most because they are the most efficient or have been lately. I just feel the workers should not keep doing the hits after OCMP75 is dicking us around with these new rules and everyone just bows down and still does the work like its OK to not get paid for shit we have done. Maybe I am in the minority here I really don't know. And waffles I am not directing this toward you just having a conversation :)
TBH, the workers that dicked around and cheated on the hits to begin with are the ones that caused this situation.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
i wasn't doing them until i knew a decent human being was serving as agent for the taxis. so i did a few and they went quickly, i only got to add a few more before they were gone though so I am bummed I didn't just fill my queue the first time tatsywaffles said he was doing taxis.

Reactions: TastyWaffles

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is it bad to spend like 80 bucks on a mechanical keyboard, with sweet Cherry MX Brown switches? I don't know how to read or write, btw.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it bad to spend like 80 bucks on a mechanical keyboard, with sweet Cherry MX Brown switches? I don't know how to read or write, btw.
I liked blues better, but have browns now (or clears? idk) but blues are wayyyyy louder

edit: yeah browns

Reactions: Pleco

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.