03/20 - Samurai Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
TBH, the workers that dicked around and cheated on the hits to begin with are the ones that caused this situation.
Yea of course thats why a lot of requesters do what they do and I am sure thats probably why Noblis hasn't posted in a bit.

But its like when a requester says ok go look up this website information and if you don't find it just return the hit and go the next one...

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Social motives and values (~ 7 to 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MSP Lab [A2AN6JLAK63YGR] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.59 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 28
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: As part of a research study at Wake Forest University (IRB00022333), we are conducting a survey about people's social motivations and values. This may take approximately 7 to 10 minutes and you will earn $1.20 for participating.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score
Yea, I am talking about the request side... I mean I do the taxi's the most because they are the most efficient or have been lately. I just feel the workers should not keep doing the hits after OCMP75 is dicking us around with these new rules and everyone just bows down and still does the work like its OK to not get paid for shit we have done. Maybe I am in the minority here I really don't know. And waffles I am not directing this toward you just having a conversation :)
I understand and agree. Notwithstanding the issues that exist, it's still good pay for the work done on the taxi side, which is what I was saying. I think they all made good for their promise to pay too, I got all my bonuses and I know many others got a few hundred $.

I think the current no submit until complete situation is a bug and I'm sure next week it will be addressed.

Edit: As for the crap with people asking the same thing 5 times on the agent side, I think they have been dealt with at this point.

Last edited:

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just because he lets me have sugar sometimes doesn't mean he's my sugar daddy :disapprove:
That's literally what a sugar daddy is. When people talk about sugar daddies they mean guys who will give their significant other a lot of sugary treats. It's often recommended that sugar daddies have good dental plans in case of cavities or other dental problems.

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
for 80 bucks there's this deal goin on right now comes with a mouse and pad too http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=N82E16823114038&cm_sp=
seems decent i'm sure someone else here has a logitech they can chime in with... just fyi there's also this deal http://www.frys.com/product/7999830
their mice seem to be solid products from past experience
Pleco @Pleco this is the keyboard i currently use and i've loved it. looks like its on sale but a bit higher in price http://www.frys.com/product/8068094
Why does everything have to be so goddamn expensive. Thanks for the links I'm gonna have to do some thinking or just get drunk and buy one.

Reactions: plrs199 and Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Why does everything have to be so goddamn expensive. Thanks for the links I'm gonna have to do some thinking or just get drunk and buy one.
if it helps you turk and doesn't give you unnecessary headaches its worth spending a little extra. for reference i've had my k70 since 2013 and its been solid all these years. any of those on sale are probably just as decent though depending on your budget just look around for online reviews and such you might score a bargain value keyboard. slick deals seems to be full of em today

Reactions: Pleco

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.